I'm glad everyone had a good time. I thought the Ross to Brecon road was the best I'd ever done, but then it got even better over the Beacons, and thanks to Harry leading on the way home we found one even more stunning on Sunday. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] We were lucky with the weather for riding too, though we had heavy rain overnight, it was dry and sunny again by the time we left on Sunday. We didn't even get to finish all the interesting bits planned because it was getting late, but what we did was great and I can't wait to go back and do some more!

Clyne Farm, where we stayed was amazing - I lived in that part of Swansea for several years but never realised that anywhere existed with such views over the whole sweep of the bay from Port Talbot to Mumbles. It's a huge area close to everything, but right on top of a hill so it's tucked away and feels like being out in the country. It would be an absolutely superb location for a group trip next year - as well as several fields for camping (including the one we had all to ourselves which included a small barn with a simple kitchen), they also have cottages and barns available for those not wanting to sleep under canvas. There are lots more hills and valleys to explore in the area, and we never did get out to Gower, so that's still to be done too.