Our mate Dean was present at Llandow and although he didn't have access to all the areas that the "professional" snapper did, I reckon his photos were better - they were pretty much all taken from outside the best corner on the track, the fast right-hander onto the back straight, and would you believe that there were fourteen WBs on track that day??? That's actually 27.5% of the entire number of participants - well done to you all and I'm glad that you enjoyed yourselves (even Dennis did until mid-afternoon)

I've cherry-picked the best one of each of us all so here y'all are in alphabetical order....

Aloft - Ryan giving it some serious lean angle! Need to work on body position there chap, but good stuff...

Basil - remember how nice that poor Steelie used to look before you threw it at the tyre wall at Hall Bends? :

Billinom8s - event organiser par excellence - hang off more Simon!

Caz - not getting the trackday bug but enjoying herself nonetheless 8-)

Chappers - getting into it more now, learning to lean better, get your arse off the seat!

Dennis - out for a good whizz around before succumbing to impatience and over-confidence (like someone else we know...)

Gerry - getting the bug more and more

Jaa - probably prior to the trip into the shrubbery

Moo - happy on his Blade, before trying a 675 on track...

Nokesy - like Caz, enjoying herself but not getting the bug.... yet

Scotty - being the responsible wearer of the yellow vest, all angelic like...

Shammy666 - Sam having another whizz around - she's definitely got the bug

Star - on possibly the 400's final outing, making the 600s work hard to get past down the straights...

Talan - last but not least, setting an example to us all in overcoming adversity, top chap