Hello all

Just thought i would let you all know that i sent an email to the school to say thanks for an awsome day. Please see bellow

Hi There

I would just like to say a massive thank you to all the staff involved in making my day so enjoyable. I was there on wed 18th of May and took part in the Premier course. I was introduced to my instructor for the day Joe Akroyd who was absolutely great and was getting me up to a good comfortable speed straight away so I could make the most of my time on the track.
It was all going so well in the first session until it started to get a little slippery and I touched the front brake and ended up dropping the number 2 bike going into stow and the bike ended up in the gravel, please accept my apologies and hope the damage was nothing to server but I have certainly learnt my lesson about breaking in a corner.
I would also like to thank the guys in pits firstly for checking I was ok after my off but mainly for letting me go out on the number 9 bike for my remaining 2 session as I thought that as I crashed it would be game over for me for the day. I was so pleased when he came over and told me I could go back out and im so glad he did. The 2nd session was good and I was learning to slow down a bit entering corners as instructed to do so by Joe. As for the 3rd session it all sort of fell into place and I felt so much more comfortable and confident on the bike and was getting most of the lines spot on, I even managed to get my knee down on the hairpin without even having to try to hard.
All in all it was a top day and I just wanted to say thanks to all of you, especially Joe for his instruction on and off the track.

I will be back again soon

Many thanks from all of us at Wiltshire Bikers

Cheers

Don Gillies