Notices

Thread: Wales 2011 (Roxy Ride-out)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Wales 2011 (Roxy Ride-out) 
    I'm glad I got to share some of the trip with everyone before going off to do my own thing but sorry I missed out on the fun in Aber and the group ride home. Still, I'm planning to follow your route home tomorrow and looking forward to seeing what's so good about the A482!

2. Re: Wales 2011 (Roxy Ride-out) 
    Great pictures roxy

3. Re: Wales 2011 (Roxy Ride-out) 
    nice pics hon [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

beginning to see why I lost so much at pool now :-? and maybe that Ade is a complete bandit - it was like Clark Kent taking his glasses off! ;D

4. Re: Wales 2011 (Roxy Ride-out) 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chappers
    nice pics hon [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

beginning to see why I lost so much at pool now :-? and maybe that Ade is a complete bandit - it was like Clark Kent taking his glasses off! ;D
    .. my mis-spent youth .. pool halls !!!! ;D ;D

5. Re: Wales 2011 (Roxy Ride-out) 
    Looks like a great day out!

Like the pics.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

6. Re: Wales 2011 (Roxy Ride-out) 
    Diamond Member
    was good to meet up with you lot on the way back, what a cracking day :-)
    some of those corners were fantastic too...
    such a shame you have to go to wales to experience such good condition roads.... :-(

when are we going again???.... :-)

7. Re: Wales 2011 (Roxy Ride-out) 
    Absolutely fabulous. Tidy. (said in a strong Welsh accent).

That has to be without shadow of a doubt the most amazing best weekend I have had on a bike yet. Through out the weekend I felt the confidence grow, and my faith in the bike
    increase and Sunday afternoon was just the best. Even the weather on Saturday didn't put a downer on the proceedings. I think the previous weekend in France was good preparation.

There are so many memorable moments that there are too many too mention, but for me the main highlights were the road over the beacons, and the final blat from Abergevenny to Chepstow. Awesome.

I was still buzzing and grinning from ear to ear on Monday morning and want to go back to Wales asap. Sadly the buzz and grin were soon evaporated within an hour at work, thanks to spending half an hour with what appeared to be the cast of the Jeremy Kyle show.

Chappers - I can't thank you enough for the organisation, leading, bed and board, loan of hosepipe and cleaning products etc etc.

Roxy - BL#2 again thank you seems not enough, for the organisation, the encouragement, photos, giggles etc etc. I'll be your mobile pit crew anytime.

Alex and Maria - thank you so much for back marking. I think we underestimate the importance of the back marker and without it many more of us would get lost.

Gerry - thanks for the compliments and encouragement during the weekend. Means alot and does wonders for the confidence.

Everybody else, huge huge thanks for making it such a memorable, enjoyable weekend, with many laughs, giggles, highs etc etc.

Can we go back again asap please?

8. Re: Wales 2011 (Roxy Ride-out) 
    Thanks to EVERYONE for a fab weekend - was just what i needed Special thanks though to James / Alex for perfectly executed duties I got to mark 1 junction so I'm pretty sure Alex saw far more of me than James did!! ;D

9. Re: Wales 2011 (Roxy Ride-out) 
    Platinum Member
    Looked awesome, come on then...When's the next one? If it's on a Harry weekend i'll have to shoot someone ;D ;D ;D

10. Re: Wales 2011 (Roxy Ride-out) 
    Quote Originally Posted by Bornagain
    Looked awesome, come on then...When's the next one? If it's on a Harry weekend i'll have to shoot someone ;D ;D ;D
    well as your Harry weekends are opposite to mine and Chappers A&M weekends I think you may be out of luck bud!

I am thinking about going back in August as I have 3 free child weekends so maybe one of those? How does the 13/14th Aug look to you? (think you should be H free)

Roxy xx