Absolutely fabulous. Tidy. (said in a strong Welsh accent).

That has to be without shadow of a doubt the most amazing best weekend I have had on a bike yet. Through out the weekend I felt the confidence grow, and my faith in the bike
increase and Sunday afternoon was just the best. Even the weather on Saturday didn't put a downer on the proceedings. I think the previous weekend in France was good preparation.

There are so many memorable moments that there are too many too mention, but for me the main highlights were the road over the beacons, and the final blat from Abergevenny to Chepstow. Awesome.

I was still buzzing and grinning from ear to ear on Monday morning and want to go back to Wales asap. Sadly the buzz and grin were soon evaporated within an hour at work, thanks to spending half an hour with what appeared to be the cast of the Jeremy Kyle show.

Chappers - I can't thank you enough for the organisation, leading, bed and board, loan of hosepipe and cleaning products etc etc.

Roxy - BL#2 again thank you seems not enough, for the organisation, the encouragement, photos, giggles etc etc. I'll be your mobile pit crew anytime.

Alex and Maria - thank you so much for back marking. I think we underestimate the importance of the back marker and without it many more of us would get lost.

Gerry - thanks for the compliments and encouragement during the weekend. Means alot and does wonders for the confidence.

Everybody else, huge huge thanks for making it such a memorable, enjoyable weekend, with many laughs, giggles, highs etc etc.

Can we go back again asap please?