Really great weekend thanks guys [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Great job on the route Chappers & Roxy, Saturday in the dry would have been brilliant - we need to go back this summer !

Alex & Maria, very many thanks. It must be tempting to overtake and have a little play, but you did a really nice job of back marking, I know we all appreciate it tons.

Sunday was just great, although I was waiting for “that road” and didn’t realise we had done it back-to-front until we came upon the car park (Terry’s) on the right hand side of the road !
Loved the hill road with the sheep chicanes, great fun, I’m not sure why I didn’t go slower :-/

Loved following Daytona Dog and Snowy, both their lines were great, no drama, no scratching round the tight bends (as I did on a couple of occasions on Sat I admit) just so quick and smooooth 8-)

Especially loved following my “Evil Twin” Roxy - awesome bike you have there K :-*

I just love the new bike, it’s just so much better bike, than I am rider, and it’s just brill to have more power on tap when you find a little straight bit
Getting used to the 16K rev limit (and even managed to find it on a couple of occasions - but only in 2nd & 3rd)

Sorry I lead you astray at the end Nokesy, I’m just pleased sensible Graeme did it as well, made me feel better about not keeping an eye out at the petrol station.
This meant I didn’t say bye to most of you - sorry, but thanks for a really good couple of days, we must do a weekend away again soon - how about Friday ;D
(although really sad some of you can’t be there) :'(

A few pics to follow tonight...

Gerry

PS. Almost the best bit was the 1/2 litre of ice cold PepsiMax and the long cool shower when I got home - just wished I could have dragged the bike in there with me