Notices

Thread: Calne bike show - 23rd July

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Calne bike show - 23rd July 
    The little red Morini got tucked away at the back as more & more bikes piled in! lol

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

2. Re: Calne bike show - 23rd July 
    I seen your morini 3 1/2 was a very nice condition bike , i took a pic of it its in my face book album think you all should be able to see it ok .

3. Re: Calne bike show - 23rd July 
    It's only as shiny as it is thanks to Thunderbird, :-* who kindly did a rapid paint job on it earlier this year ahead of the Bristol Classic Show as the Morini club were scratching around for bikes for the stand! I think you could describe it as 'well used'

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

4. Re: Calne bike show - 23rd July 

Took some finding.
    But I have fond memories of riding a Morini 3½ exactly like this one :'(
    Those zorsts are not pukkah! >

5. Re: Calne bike show - 23rd July 
    Pretty pretty

My zorsts are not original either - but they sound lovely! 8-) The joys of an older bike, non standard zorsts and no worries about the correct numbers on them for mots

BB

6. Re: Calne bike show - 23rd July 
    Well, I have a confession to make. :-[ I changed the original pipes for reverse cone daytona megga's.
    They were available via mailorder, think they may still be actually.
    After some re-jetting I think the Morini performed and sounded a lot better.
    Ah, memories :