Very enjoyable day - I did expec to see a few more of the oldies on the run. I think all those weather forcasts in the proceeding week put a few off (wimps)

Must have a word with Judy - thought she would have planned the route to miss the showers... ;D

We did not do too bad though for the amount of black skies we saw - I rode down a few wet rodes but only got caught in one deluge. Ten years of cleaning ruined in one day...

Have placed two albums on Facebook - Album 1 is Parked and Album 2 is Riding.

http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=1130150590

Or search Derek Freegard and look at my Photo Albums for titles

I know some people think Facebook is the pitz by I find it handy for displaying albums of photos for all to see and they can leave comments or tag themselves.

On the riding shots I was not using a fast setting (sport) as it tends to be too quick. Although the photos look sharp the pix lose the sence of motion (turning wheels) the downside is I lose a % the are blurred to camera movement and focusing especially when bikes are passing quick. I did take some quickies with my helmet on. Not being able to see thru view finder means there is a bit of guesswork. (i missed the wheelie)

Pix on there are greatly reduced - ask and I will email originals.