Notices

Thread: Imber

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Imber 
    Platinum Member
    Ha I'm writing this on my new phone thingy and it often doesn't write what I say to it!!
    Had to go back to the car for spammers but got bike sorted and has a cracker of an afternoon.... With the lovely rain!!!
    Great day even with a bad hangover!!!

2. Re: Imber 
    Platinum Member
    Yep great day - FINALLY another WB girlie has got an offroader - CharleyX you did bloody great and I really enjoyed getting muddy with you 8-) Thanks for hosing me down afterwards too.

BIG THANKS (as always) to Jaydee for taking us on some fun trails and sorting my stand (and Charley X's stand) out. Very much appreciated

Lucinda - I hear you are now on nobblies too so will be good to see you out and about soon on the trails!

Basil - sorry I didnt see you ... I thought you were going to meet us at the Churchill? No worries, there will be plenty more times. Glad you still had a good day.

I still ache ;D

3. Re: Imber 
    Umm, actually I've had an off roader for quite a while now

and Bath Classic had a mixed sex power wash afterwards! (and people think us oldies are stuffy! ;D)

Great day out, here's to Easter when it's all open again 8-)

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”