Notices

Thread: Imber

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Imber 
    Seemed to be a lot of us out there today. Bath Classic had the usual mixed bag of bikes ranging from road going rigids, a couple of Bantams, off road classics though to trailies we had the lot.
    Good to see some WB off roaders out there too. Basil, was that you fiddling with your bike as we headed out? :-?

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

2. Re: Imber 
    BTW Basil, this is what I was riding today! 8-)

[img][/img]

Strangely looks cleaner in the photo than in real life, but she was power washed at Tesco with a few others and then started 1st kick!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

3. Re: Imber 
    Did you see Basil? We didn't!!! We saw you guys in the first layby on our way to an afternoon of getting split up and "not lost, just not knowing where we were"

4. Re: Imber 
    Met him in the church having a coffee & biccy, Said you were out there and he headed off. Perhaps you had gone by the time he got back to the parking area.

BB

5. Re: Imber 
    Damn! Missed this. Glad everyone had a good day.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

6. Re: Imber 
    Ahhh now I know who it was that shouted oiiii as I rode past, I even done a u turn to see who it was that shouted and then did not realise it was Basil and rode off again. :-( sorry Basil I was rushing to catch Jaydee and still did not manage to catch up and me moo and Ryan had to find our way home :-/

7. Re: Imber 
    Have you lot left Basil trying to find his way off the Plain?? :-?
    It's Lilac... not pink!

8. Re: Imber 
    Platinum Member
    Ha!! Me and Sam got to imber at 1115 and waited in and by the church. Jury said you guys were outside so we went to look but you must have been up the road. We saw you come passed and I joined on the back but realised Sam wasn't behind me (as usual!!!) I followed you down to the main road crossing but had to let you go as driving miss daisy still hadn't caught up!! I eventually admitted defeat and about turned to find my geographically misplaced sidekick. He was coming down the track as fast as he goes on track (SLOW) but you guys were long gone. Ha... Then my stead had a malfunction and we had to watch as just and don's gang road past us!! We ended up doing our own thing at a leisurely (lost everywhere!!!) pace and had an ace day.
    Sweeeet

9. Re: Imber 
    Did you notice he never got my name right once!! ;D ;D

BB

10. Re: Imber 
    Jon - you did miss a good day.

Liam - If I had twigged before I was well past that it was you we would have stopped - I'm sure we would have had the odd spanner/adjustable/hammer among our mob which would have fitted your bike! .

You could have had a pub lunch with us then gone with the traillies/mud lovers back out for the afternoon session. I'm told they 'enjoyed' a bit of rain (read horizontal) whilst navigating some good mud/pot holes/ponds etc.

Good fun all round [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB