Notices

Thread: Llandow 2012

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Llandow 2012 
    ok, here are the payment details

CASH - £55
    given to me at pub meets, rideouts or via plain brown envelopes under the table in shady bars

CHEQUE (made payable to simon rolls)- £55
    posted to
    simon rolls
    17 howard close
    teignmouth
    devon
    tq14 9nw

BANK TRANSFER - £55
    account details sent with pm request -WHEN MAKING PAYMENTS CAN YOU SAY WHO YOU ARE PLEASE AND WHAT GROUP

paypal is £57.25 due to charges - sorry
    WHEN MAKING PAYMENTS CAN YOU SAY WHO YOU ARE PLEASE AND WHAT GROUP - PLEASE MAKE SURE I GET THE FULL £55 PLEASE AND NOT £55 MINUS PAYPAL EXCHANGE

southwestbikers@hotmail.co.uk

pm me when you have sent a payment, include full name, contact number and group please, also if u have done a trackday in the past.
    thanks

there will be the normal NOVICE, INTERS and FAST grouping with a yellow bib in each.

until payment is taken you will not be put into your chosen group, this is to stop groups being filled and then the places not being paid for.

if you would like to pay via, bank transfer or paypal you drop me a pm please just to let me know and i will give you the required details.

2. Re: Llandow 2012 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    Not for me unless I suddenly come in to enough money to buy another daytona by then I'm afraid :/ May come along to watch tho!
    Why not come on the triple?!

3. Re: Llandow 2012 
    Is there still room for one more? Would be a shame to miss a WB get together :-)

4. Re: Llandow 2012 
    From looking at the Llandow particpants thread just now Don, there are 12 Novice places, 11 Intermediates, and 14 in the fast Group so I'd say we could squeeze you in somewhere mate. Seriously, you and Mikkie should go in the fast group, by and large it's no quicker than the Inters on a regular trackday, and you'll get frustrated being held up by slower people in the lower groups. Check Gerry's first post on this thread for details and sign up (you'll need to register on SWB first, but that's pretty painless) 8-)

Dabz has been scouring the Book of Racing Excuses and come up with a pretty rubbish one - why not use your triple? Flick rode his at Snetterton, which is much faster than Llandow and he loved every minute of it. The track isn't fast enough to make a fairing a must-have, and the triple would be fine round it. The only person who'll crash it is you, and that isn't very likely is it? :-? :
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

5. Re: Llandow 2012 
    Diamond Member
    I'm tempted after missing out on this years...

6. Re: Llandow 2012 
    Diamond Member
    I'm in!

7. Re: Llandow 2012 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Squashed_Fly
    I'm in!
    Buzinga! See ya there

8. Re: Llandow 2012 
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty
    From looking at the Llandow particpants thread just now Don, there are 12 Novice places, 11 Intermediates, and 14 in the fast Group so I'd say we could squeeze you in somewhere mate. Seriously, you and Mikkie should go in the fast group, by and large it's no quicker than the Inters on a regular trackday, and you'll get frustrated being held up by slower people in the lower groups. Check Gerry's first post on this thread for details and sign up (you'll need to register on SWB first, but that's pretty painless) 8-)

Dabz has been scouring the Book of Racing Excuses and come up with a pretty rubbish one - why not use your triple? Flick rode his at Snetterton, which is much faster than Llandow and he loved every minute of it. The track isn't fast enough to make a fairing a must-have, and the triple would be fine round it. The only person who'll crash it is you, and that isn't very likely is it? :-? :
    Ahh but IF I came off it'd be a nightmare now it's having a custom paint job!

The saving for another Daytona has started - and I'm praying that business stays good enough to buy my one as an end of year bonus in the spring
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

9. Re: Llandow 2012 
    Diamond Member
    HOT OF THE PRESS ddd dd dddd ddd
    ROXY TO RIDE AT LLANDOW 2012

The list is growing folks and Special K will be gracing the event on her first track day.

Have updated post 2 - then there were eight :-)

G

10. Re: Llandow 2012 
    Special k ??????