hey all,

looks like you all had a good time, i like that, hopefully means you will beback for more next year .

i do like to try and keep it as much a social event aswell as a track event, makes the day more fun for everyone and less nerve-racking for the first timers.

sorry about the weather, kim booked the sun for the a.m to walk the dogs in, blame her, i'll make sure she is with us next year that way it will be sorted.

Roxy, shame you weren't taken with the track thing, you definately seemed to have the idea sorted. i followed you round and through the pack for a couple of laps and you seemed like a natural.

i only saw the bouncy orange ball on the vid, didn't realise it happened behind me, just saw the red flags go up AFTER the flag, you do know that you will now be in head marshal Johns morning speeches now don't you ? famous at last !

Well once the sun came out the smiles certainly widened and the fun began, there were some PROPER fast boys tearing it up in the fast group, it would seem you only need one wheel on the ground to operate a bike, and it doesn't have to be the rear one it made for some interesting viewing from the paddock.

Inters was fun and the [s]racing[/s] riding certainly became fun as the track dried and lines appeared. lots of new faces/bikes to play with and grumble at from behind the visor as they went past, hey ho - i'll get you all next year, now where's that nitro ???

I had the position of track marshal in novice this year and have to say it was a rewarding experince. Going from starting in the rain and leading people round to gradually mixing it up a little and seeing individuals confidence grow through the day, made it a top result.

der dum, der dum, der dum, der dum, der dum, der dum.....to those sharks lurking in novice, quint has been sent for, you have been tagged with 3 barrels and they will be taking you up to inters next year.

you're gonna need a bigger excuse ;D

Thanks to scotty for helping out again.

see you again next year.

Simon