PDA

View Full Version : I'm Rich!

BB
28-10-20, 11:41 AM
Just got this email, must check it out ASAP!:rolleyes:

Hello, I sent you an email about a pending Inheritance of US$47.7 Million. Did you get my previous email or should I re-send it Regard, Mr.Mark Lukunku

Dazr
28-10-20, 11:55 AM
Wow just think of all the bikes you can buy now.......:D

Badger-Roy
28-10-20, 01:06 PM
Well that’s a coincidence, I got a very pleasant surprise yesterday from a lovely old lady in South Africa who’s husband has sadly died, she wants my help in freeing up his estate of $35 million by having it paid into my account and in return will give me 60% of it. I’m always ready to help so as requested I sent her all my account details, I’m not sure why she needs my passwords to pay money IN but as she’s trusting me to pay her her 40% after it’s paid in it’s only fair I trust her in return I guess.
All seems kosher to me :rolleyes:

Last Train
28-10-20, 04:50 PM
I feel like I’m missing out :eek:

WR6133
28-10-20, 05:19 PM
If you are bored it can be quite fun winding some of them up, if they start asking for pictures of passports, etc a little time in PS and you can send them Emperor Palpatine's UK passport, Borats driving licence, etc

Dazr
28-10-20, 09:06 PM
If you are bored it can be quite fun winding some of them up, if they start asking for pictures of passports, etc a little time in PS and you can send them Emperor Palpatine's UK passport, Borats driving licence, etc

Like it now that would be funny...:D

Wes
31-10-20, 09:38 AM
Wow! what could go wrong, re send, re send :)

Badger-Roy
06-11-20, 12:15 PM
It’s clearly my turn to be lucky, iv just received this very pleasant email:

From the Desk of Barrister. Charles Oxford (Solicitor)
Charles Oxford & Associate

Message Dated: 6th November, 2020

For your co-operations

I have nominated you as beneficiary to the total sum of £15,500,000.00 GBP, in the intent of a Deceased client of mine name withheld. This fund is lodged in a bank and will be transfer to your nominated bank account as soon as I received your response.

In your acceptance, the legal papers will be processed; forward to me your details to enable me file necessary documents at our high court probate division for the legal paper works and release of the Funds into your account. I will explain to you in details about the fund as soon as I receive your response.

Await your response via my email: officefileritainfo@yahoo.co.jp

Yours sincerely,
Barrister Charles Oxford

Now if I’m honest I’m not even sure how much money that is but there’s ALOT of zeros after the real numbers (I think it’s 1 billion 500 and 50 million but the decimal points are in the wrong places, which is quite a lot) so free to send me a list of any bike you want and Il buy it for you and even wrap it in a bow.

WR6133
06-11-20, 12:42 PM
so free to send me a list of any bike you want and Il buy it for you and even wrap it in a bow.

Rickman Metisse with a modern 650 Enfield motor stuffed in there please :D

BB
06-11-20, 01:19 PM
Wow, and I only got a paltry $47 million.

I must confess to misreading your last sentence to say;any bike you want and Il buy it for you and even wrap it in a bmw. Which I thought was exceptionally good of you. :cool:

WR6133
06-11-20, 01:25 PM
wrap it in a bmw.

imagine the pain of having to hack apart some orrible Beemer to get your new Metisse :(

BB
06-11-20, 01:48 PM
imagine the pain of having to hack apart some orrible Beemer to get your new Metisse :(

:eek::D
No worries, Beemer's are generally too tall for me anyway!

WR6133
06-11-20, 01:53 PM
I meant more the worry of hitting the nice bike with the grinder. Destruction of the beemer would be enjoyable :p

BB
06-11-20, 01:54 PM
Very true :cool:

Badger-Roy
06-11-20, 02:06 PM
Keep the list coming and il give you a line of BMWs AND a lump hammer, but I’m not gonna wrap them around another bike lol.
nice choice with the rickman metisse, think il get a couple myself.