PDA

View Full Version : Out !

Last Train
06-05-20, 11:44 PM
Rumour has it,
That, bit by bit,
Bonking Boris might be letting us out again !

Fish & Chips

Ice Cream

Coffee !

Let’s Roll :cool:

DC
07-05-20, 12:10 AM
Grand !

BB
07-05-20, 08:28 AM
Rumour has it,
That, bit by bit,

Fish & Chips

Ice Cream

Coffee !

WooHoo. fingers crossed! :cool:

WR6133
07-05-20, 12:44 PM
I won't lie, I'd quite like it for a bit longer. Pollution down, community spirit up, the footpaths on the plain near me are quiet because people are not driving 20+ miles so their dog can crap in Tidworth, wife on fulough so I'm getting constantly overfed/massaged/etc and I've done more bike miles in the last few weeks than all of last year.

Dabz
07-05-20, 02:29 PM
It worries me that infections are still going up...he's looking to follow Trump and relax things because of the economy not because of public health. It's a bit too soon but the behaviour scientists are saying we'll all decide not to bother soon anyway

Then if I reopen the office and someone gets infected it's down to my duty of care to be scrutinised and it's me who goes to prison if it's shown we hadn't done everything in our power to stop it. So I've had to spend on PPE, extra cleaning, distanced desks...

Safer to stay as we are for another few weeks!

Last Train
07-05-20, 03:06 PM
The easing of the lockdown restrictions is arguably a much trickier problem than the lockdown itself.
We have a woefull capacity for stupidity, just look at the loo roll panic buying.

.....but the behaviour scientists are saying we'll all decide not to bother soon anyway

I hadn't seen that but that's another detail to add to the pot.

The government have to juggle a lot of balls and very carefully.
I wouldn't fancy making the call.

Last Train
07-05-20, 03:09 PM
I won't lie, I'd quite like it for a bit longer. Pollution down, community spirit up, the footpaths on the plain near me are quiet because people are not driving 20+ miles so their dog can crap in Tidworth, wife on fulough so I'm getting constantly overfed/massaged/etc and I've done more bike miles in the last few weeks than all of last year.

I live on a main road and my house has been wonderfully quiet these last few weeks.
It will be horrid when we return, full monty, to the noise :(

Badger-Roy
07-05-20, 04:36 PM
Apart from not being able to ride when I want I’m actually REALLY liking this lockdown malarkey and I’d like to think people are going to realise that we can make alot of these changes a permanent part of our everyday life.

jer r1
07-05-20, 07:53 PM
I'm getting plenty of riding in. In fact I'm just taking a short break before pottering up to Swindon GW. Sat on the lock bridge at Semington, lovely .

Burbler
07-05-20, 08:40 PM
I'm getting plenty of riding in. In fact I'm just taking a short break before pottering up to Swindon GW. Sat on the lock bridge at Semington, lovely .

Stick with it J - I hear you just got the clap !!

Dazr
07-05-20, 10:14 PM
Rumour has it,
That, bit by bit,

Fish & Chips

Ice Cream

Coffee !

It will be good to be able to get out on the bike again, but as already said small steps. It would be really tough if a second wave hit and we had to lockdown again.

Scotty
08-05-20, 01:41 PM
I reckon that it’s too soon to start lifting restrictions, there are still plenty of people getting infected and still too many dying. Just because the Daily Express is calling for lifting of restrictions isn’t a good enough reason to. As much as anyone I’m desperate for a return to normality but not before it’s safe to do so. I don’t want to be in a position to say “told you so...” but I can only hope that the forthcoming spike in COVID-19 cases is limited to the idiots who’ll forget all about safe distancing and behave like it never happened over this weekend.

I read today that the scientific community were very unhappy that a critical report they wrote about the government’s preparation and handling of the situation early-on was heavily redacted before being made visible to the public. Shysters and charlatans the lot of them.

Burbler
08-05-20, 09:17 PM
STOP with the optimism.

Relax, chill - if we get out this year it'll be good.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Frlv.zcache.com%2Fremain_indoors_po stcard-reefd09b1868946888a86dd06629d6f35_vgbaq_8byvr_630. jpg%3Fview_padding%3D%5B285%2C0%2C285%2C0%5D&f=1&nofb=1

Trev_P
10-05-20, 04:30 PM
Could be to early to start lifting restrictions, Germany has increased its infection rate since easing off.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-52604676

(https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-52604676)personally to deal with all the twats that think its ok to go and see their friends or go for a 200 mile ride to the coast they should be fined about a grand a time that should make 'em think twice

yes we are all climbing the walls at the mo but the alternative is not very nice is it, weeks in ICU or death or both.
can anyone tell me with regard to essential journey's how is opening garden centres so people can buy plants logical ?

Last Train
10-05-20, 07:27 PM
So did anybody hear Bonkers’ talk ?

I must’ve been watching paint drying somewhere ;)

Was it just Titchmarsh friendly ?

Or are we free-er or no ?

Burbler
10-05-20, 07:34 PM
can anyone tell me with regard to essential journey's how is opening garden centres so people can buy plants logical ?

https://marijuanamemes.com/thc/fake-tomatoe-plant-marijuana.jpg

Trev_P
10-05-20, 08:51 PM
https://marijuanamemes.com/thc/fake-tomatoe-plant-marijuana.jpg

Well that explains your riding style Burbs :D

Dabz
10-05-20, 08:56 PM
Clear as mud tonight. Who knows what we are and aren’t allowed to do now. What we do know is that fines for doing what we aren’t allowed to do are now doubled. So yeh, don’t do the stuff we aren’t quite sure we aren’t allowed to do folks.

BB
10-05-20, 10:22 PM
Clear as mud tonight. Who knows what we are and aren’t allowed to do now. What we do know is that fines for doing what we aren’t allowed to do are now doubled. So yeh, don’t do the stuff we aren’t quite sure we aren’t allowed to do folks.

Er, yes, I think or is that no? I dunno :rolleyes:

DC
10-05-20, 10:53 PM
I personally think green light means go !

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has introduced ''careful steps'' to ease lockdown measures for England, which from Wednesday will include allowing the public to take as much exercise as they want.
Mr Johnson said people in England could now sit in the sun in the park - providing they observe social distancing - and could drive to other destinations to exercise. Previously, people were asked to only exercise outdoors once a day, and not sunbathe.
Two people from different households would be allowed to meet in a park if they stay more than two metres apart, the BBC understands, while it is also thought sports like golf, tennis, fishing and watersports will be allowed for people in the same household.

WR6133
11-05-20, 09:52 AM
At 0800 this morning, the link road that splits my estate from the Plains was double parked. Not seen that since pre-lockdown and even then only on a really nice weekend morning.

It's people driving from towns and villages (think as far off as Andover), so their dogs can crap in the woods here and they can hang their little bag of crap up in the trees next to a school. It took them 12 hours from the buffoon mentioning things may ease, on Wednesday, for this to happen.

I was really hoping the drive 12 mile to walk my dog 500 meters crowd would never return.

BB
11-05-20, 11:07 AM
Just don't go to Wales or they will book you!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-52614204

BB
11-05-20, 11:57 AM
At 0800 this morning, the link road that splits my estate from the Plains was double parked. Not seen that since pre-lockdown and even then only on a really nice weekend morning.

It's people driving from towns and villages (think as far off as Andover), so their dogs can crap in the woods here and they can hang their little bag of crap up in the trees next to a school. It took them 12 hours from the buffoon mentioning things may ease, on Wednesday, for this to happen.

I was really hoping the drive 12 mile to walk my dog 500 meters crowd would never return.

That sort of thing really winds me up too! Why hang it up in the trees for heaven's sake?

DC
11-05-20, 12:02 PM

Those folk are always going to be A***holes whatever the situation .

DC
11-05-20, 12:08 PM
This will be interesting ,Llanymynech Golf Club, in Shropshire, sits on the border and has 15 holes in Wales and three in England. :rolleyes:

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/11276/production/_112226207_golfclub.jpg

BB
11-05-20, 03:07 PM
This will be interesting ,Llanymynech Golf Club, in Shropshire, sits on the border and has 15 holes in Wales and three in England. :rolleyes:

Magic, most importantly, where is the 19th hole?

DC
11-05-20, 03:39 PM
Magic, most importantly, where is the 19th hole?

:)

Badger-Roy
11-05-20, 06:13 PM
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do#public-spaces--outdoor-activities--exercise
looking at rule 1 -1.7 it seems I'm quite within the law to get on my bike and take a leisurely ride up to lake windermere for a nice walk for abit of exercise. Or am i reading that incorrectly?

Dazr
11-05-20, 07:45 PM
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do#public-spaces--outdoor-activities--exercise
looking at rule 1 -1.7 it seems I'm quite within the law to get on my bike and take a leisurely ride up to lake windermere for a nice walk for abit of exercise. Or am i reading that incorrectly?

Roy - Looks like you will be ok...

https://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/coronavirus-impact-motorbikes/

Badger-Roy
11-05-20, 08:45 PM

Woohoo

Burbler
11-05-20, 08:55 PM
Oh balderdash, looks like I need a new battery.

DC
11-05-20, 09:20 PM

Excellent Find Dazr , thanks for posting ! :cool:

Dazr
11-05-20, 09:38 PM
Excellent Find Dazr , thanks for posting ! :cool:

:)

Last Train
11-05-20, 09:58 PM
Oh balderdash, looks like I need a new battery.

You’re not alone,
For the S1, I need swinger & mounting block, yokes, muffler & instrument bezel.
All currently marooned somewhere in the lockdown ether :rolleyes:

Last Train
11-05-20, 10:11 PM
So we’ve, as motorcyclists, got quite a good deal it seems.

Just bring us back some warmer weather please mama nature :cool:

Scotty
12-05-20, 08:02 AM
The old bill in Cumbria have urged people not to head to the Lake District in droves once restrictions are eased, and I’d expect that Dorset plod will be trying to dissuade a lemming-like rush to the coast as well. West Bay won’t hold many people if they maintain 2 metre social distancing (nor accommodate many parked bikes at that spacing). What people will easily forget is that nothing will be open wherever they end up; shops, pubs, restaurants et al will be closed, as will the public loos! If they’re lucky there’ll be the odd kebab van, hardly the highlight of the year’s first trip. Best stay relatively local folks, and if you see someone you know parked up, just wave and ride by.
The MCN article makes an interesting point about bikers falling (even further) out of public favour by being slow to observe lock-down, and currently being in the good books... it won’t take long to become the public’s bad guys again if people are tearing about aggressively and throwing themselves at the scenery, and the roads are likely to be rammed - it isn’t just us who’s getting parole remember. I don’t know how many people haven’t driven much at all since lockdown began, most have been out and about locally but there’ll be a few who are properly rusty. I’ve seen some forum posts elsewhere suggesting ride-outs... that’s an absolute no-no, stick to ones and twos. I think I’ll drag the off-roader out as well, it’s a bit overdue a run...

WR6133
12-05-20, 08:18 AM
I see 1.1 and 1.7 as key. Specifically in 1.1, "Sunbathing" and 1.7 refers to unlimited distance.

So in my view if you stuff a mankini in your pocket and ride to John-O-Groats, as long as you cite, "Sunbathing", you are bullet proof.

That said Scotty has nailed it above, doing so would simply antagonise people and furthermore when you get where you are going you'll struggle to even find a coffee. I'm going to be a hypocrite there though on Wednesday when I finish work I'm going for a pointless ride, it'll be nice to not have to strap half a dozen tachograph downloaders to the seat as a valid reason for being out.

Dabz
12-05-20, 08:24 AM
I can book my child in to a childminder but not her grandparents. Schools possibly back June 1st but still no grandparents...

I can open my office and spend the day with 15 people from all over the area and different households (2m distance) while we work but can't see more than 1 person at once in a park

All makes perfect sense....

BB
12-05-20, 09:10 AM
I can book my child in to a childminder but not her grandparents. Schools possibly back June 1st but still no grandparents...

I can open my office and spend the day with 15 people from all over the area and different households (2m distance) while we work but can't see more than 1 person at once in a park

All makes perfect sense....

Sure does... not!

DC
12-05-20, 11:09 AM
The Pythons were visionaries !

BB
12-05-20, 12:59 PM
The Pythons were visionaries !

:D:D:D

Burbler
12-05-20, 01:49 PM
My ol' girl had not been touched since mid January. Inclement weather, illness and the lockdown.

Charged the dead battery, left it a couple of hours and it held the charge. Stuck it in the bike and it started instantly on the button.

Lost ½ lb in the rear and none in the front. Bunged grease on bits and oiled the chain.

Let's hope I can stay on the thing !!

Last Train
12-05-20, 05:30 PM
So it seems that no one is very happy with Mr Karloff's 'next phase'.
With a huge library of advisers, how can the latest directives be so unpopular ?
I see that China & Germany have reported new spikes in infections since their easing of restrictions.
Should he have kept us under, a fairly liberal compared to some, lockdown for longer ?
Is it just that his real bosses are bored with not making billions a week ?
Or perhaps he has another lover lined up and he can't risk being caught philandering against his own rules.

It's forecast dry for the weekend, so do I really care ;)

Badger-Roy
12-05-20, 06:32 PM
Personally I think Boris is between a rock and and a hard place and can’t do right for doing wrong, I wouldn’t want his job and doubt anyone on here truthfully would either.
If he keeps the lock down in force then theres people like the dickhead judge lord sumption saying it’s wrong and against human rights, calling it an illegal nationwide house arrest etc etc, but if he lifts its then there’s people saying he’s wrong for doing that endangering life etc, So he’s taken the middle ground and seems to have done half and half (which can’t possibly work)
My own personal view is it’s not the right time to be lifting it and things should stay as they are indefinitely until a vaccine is found but looking at the history of other viruses then the likelihood of a working vaccine is at best unlikely in the foreseeable future, so realistically the nation can’t afford to do that.
so back to the rock and hard place situation.
But then I’m a fan of Boris and a staunch Tory supporter so what do I know. :)

Dabz
13-05-20, 11:11 AM
I think he should have outlined the next steps and given us 3 more weeks of lockdown to drive the numbers right down

BB
13-05-20, 11:27 AM
I think he should have outlined the next steps and given us 3 more weeks of lockdown to drive the numbers right down

I'm inclined to think the same. I certainly won't be heading out too much. Let everyone else go mad out there for a week or so and see how it goes.

WR6133
13-05-20, 01:10 PM

Anecdotally they need more to infect. I keep in contact with guys I served with and one has just been sent back from a Nightingale hospital. They were briefed best scenario, local services to overwhelm and them to see 50% of capacity. They didn't get a single patient. His contribution to the fight was spending a few weeks trying to get in to nurses knickers...... jammy git.

They need more people to get it, they achieve this by loosening restrictions. They can't state it this way because doing so would be political suicide, plenty of people still have some belief the government will magically stop them ever catching this. It's game of balancing infections to match service capacity (NHS, etc) and also to take in to account economic impact.

There is also a scientific model floating around that shows if strict restrictions are kept for too long and infections bottomed out too far then you will eventually get a 2nd spike equal to what we just had.

I think basically we mostly need to catch it, however we need to do it in a terribly organised and managed way. Plagues being known for being organisable and manageable. ;)

I'm no fan of tories and I would happily hang the blonde tosser from a tree with a (very) short drop but just from the light academic reading I have tried to do, I wouldn't want his job right now. He has to take a bunch of disagreeing scientific opinions that he has no better qualification to judge than you or I and then formulate actions based on what may turn out to be utter crap.

Dabz
13-05-20, 01:52 PM
Totally agree that Boris can't win - whoeever was PM now (thank god it's not still Teresa May mind you) would be fighting a losing battle. The tide has turned over the last week to start making this political when efforts would be better spent managing the crisis.

What I don't agree with is the government citing care home cases reducing as a victory. It's because as they're dying there are fewer sitting targets to catch it, not because the spread is reducing.

The movements now are definitely economically focused rather than based on the science though. You can tell because there's no consistency - people are fine in enclosed spaces if it's for work but not for personal. You can allow a cleaner in your home after they've been home-to-home all day but can't let a single family member from another household in your garden. You can view houses (stamp duty income very welcome right now clearly) with an estate agent but you can't yet go in certain small shops. Bin men don't get the benefit of 2m distancing when they sit 3 abreast in their vans, nor do doctors and nurses who have had to put themselves at risk since day 1, but teachers are up in arms at being sent back to work and letting their unions refuse for them.

What's more frightening that all of that is that they're now suggesting the public need to exercise common sense to get us through this! Since when did the UK general public have any common sense, much less enough to see us through a global pandemic? :P

WR6133
13-05-20, 02:10 PM
The movements now are definitely economically focused rather than based on the science though.

I'd debate the point it's a mix, the science too needs infections to occur, when formulating (or writing on a fag packet) the plan though it seems (to me) sensible to base any planned increase in infection with economic opening. 2 Birds one stone, though granted it leads to a policy that looks like a laughable mess.

The economic recovery actually worries me more than the Plague.

What's more frightening that all of that is that they're now suggesting the public need to exercise common sense to get us through this!

I've heard repeatedly already today the distinct sound of litre bikes popping wheelies on the 338 as they leave Tidworth. Bet the beach is packed at Christchurch too.

Burbler
13-05-20, 07:57 PM

Wes
13-05-20, 08:00 PM
Ive been back to work now for 3 weeks (construction) Travelling all over to various different sites between London to Plymouth and into South Wales covering thousands of miles. The roads are still pretty quiet including the motorways. Going to be heading out on the bike next weekend, just for a hour or so, not looking to stop off anywhere tho, just going to enjoy the ride.

DC
13-05-20, 10:35 PM
I've been riding the bike right through lockdown for local food shopping trips only , I've also ridden right through the Winter , didn't get frostbite or hypothermia , and the bike didn't rot away or dissolve . Today went out ALONE for the first proper jaunt in weeks , didn't speak to a soul , didn't slavver on anyone or get slavvered on . I'm 100% confident I didn't catch anything or pass anything on and I got back in one piece.......... Fancy that ! It were great :cool: :p

EDIT.... Forgot to say Petrol's a quid a litre !!! , happy days :)

https://youtu.be/lQFKMar4x-w

Wes
14-05-20, 07:59 PM
Nice one DC, about time you treated the old girl to a bit of premium now the price is low :)

Scotty
14-05-20, 08:03 PM
Our current government are beneath comment, a cabinet filled with like-minded zealots rather than anyone selected for competence or experience. The easing of restrictions is based on economics, not science. The truth of their policy is based around herd immunity but after the initial backlash against a policy based on eugenics they’ve shut up about it but that’s what they’re aiming for. Why is the testing so feeble and shambolic? Far too much so to base a scientific response program around. Quarantine and checking for incoming air passengers eh? When? How about starting it three months ago like Italy did?
We went out for a wee ride yesterday, nowhere special but had a result at Tesco in Ciren, I was almost looking forward to paying £0.999/litre for the first time since I don’t know when, and after sticking 15litres in the tank the pay-at-pump gave me someone else’s receipt so I checked after getting home and I’d been charged ONE POUND! Chicky had paid the same for her 8 litres it turned out. Kind of made up for the unseasonably cold weather, but it wasn’t raining either :-)

Trev_P
14-05-20, 08:29 PM
Forgot to say Petrol's a quid a litre !!! , happy days :)

Some of us remember when it was 75 pence a gallon ! lol

DC
14-05-20, 09:06 PM
Nice one DC, about time you treated the old girl to a bit of premium now the price is low :)

Ooohhh steady , it'll have to come down another 20 or 30 pence before I get that careless !:p

DC
14-05-20, 09:12 PM
Some of us remember when it was 75 pence a gallon ! lol

I remember it as low as 49p a litre back in '92 , '93 ? ,but it was Cornwall and everything was cheaper down there once upon a time .

Some of our American Brethren on the Triumph forum are paying $1.38 / gallon just now .

BB
15-05-20, 08:53 AM
Don't get me started on 'I remember when petrol was...' :p

WR6133
15-05-20, 09:33 AM
I'll make you all feel old, cheapest I can remember was about 60p per litre and I wasn't old enough to need it then.

BB
15-05-20, 11:07 AM
I'll make you all feel old, cheapest I can remember was about 60p per litre and I wasn't old enough to need it then.

Pah, I can remember when is was sold in gallons for £sd. lol

Burbler
15-05-20, 11:21 AM
Pah, I can remember when is was sold in gallons for £sd. lol

When I got my first bike it was 7 / 6d per Gallon. That equates to approx. 9 p per litre. Plus another 1p for a couple of shots of 2T oil.

DC
15-05-20, 11:25 AM
Don't get me started on 'I remember when petrol was...' :p

We used to dream of living in a corridor !!!

https://youtu.be/ue7wM0QC5LE

Scotty
15-05-20, 01:18 PM
We went out for a wee ride yesterday, nowhere special but had a result at Tesco in Ciren, I was almost looking forward to paying £0.999/litre for the first time since I don’t know when, and after sticking 15litres in the tank the pay-at-pump gave me someone else’s receipt so I checked after getting home and I’d been charged ONE POUND! Chicky had paid the same for her 8 litres it turned out. Kind of made up for the unseasonably cold weather, but it wasn’t raining either :-)
Well, it was nice while it lasted, Tesco's system caught up and my £1 fill-up became £15.12... but it is nice to be paying less than a quid/litre for once. I recall that fill-ups on my Fizzie, with two squirts of 2T oil @20:1 cost me a quid in 1978, and the first time I remember seeing petrol priced in litres was around 1988 I think (give or take a year) and in those days my first sight of the price banner showing 37.5p/litre had me wondering to myself what that equated to in the stone age measures that we were familiar with at the time. It doesn't take long to get used to newer ways of doing things, such as fuel in litres and weight measures in kg, we just need exposure to them in order to gain familiarity. I started studying Engineering in 1991 and had to become familiar with SI units when I did so. It didn't take long, and the only thing that I think of in terms of pounds and ounces nowadays is fishing!

WR6133
15-05-20, 03:43 PM
gallons for £sd

I actually had a teacher in the early '90's who forced us to all learn imperial measures because "it's coming back soon"....... hope they etched that on his headstone.

Badger-Roy
15-05-20, 04:12 PM
I actually had a teacher in the early '90's who forced us to all learn imperial measures because "it's coming back soon"....... hope they etched that on his headstone.
I’m young (ish) enough to use metric but having worked a lot of my life on building sites with my dad who downright refused to use metric I was forced to use imperial so I use both.

Last Train
16-05-20, 09:29 AM
Game on :D

Bozo has said yes !

It's the weekend, the suns out, it's mid may, let's roll !

There's only one problem though...

Nobody wants any visitors

:rolleyes:

BB
16-05-20, 09:43 AM
Game on :D

Bozo has said yes !

It's the weekend, the suns out, it's mid may, let's roll !

There's only one problem though...

Nobody wants any visitors

:rolleyes:

And if you go anywhere everything is shut, no tea or coffee, no chips, no ice cream.... probably no toilets!

Dazr
16-05-20, 02:42 PM
Well finally got out for a ride to go and exercise!! it was good and saw a few bikes out, just a really steady ride out and there were quite a few cars out on the road as well.

Trev_P
16-05-20, 03:30 PM
Well finally got out for a ride to go and exercise!! it was good and saw a few bikes out, just a really steady ride out and there were quite a few cars out on the road as well.

Braver than me then, I am waiting until at least Tuesday for all the peanut brains in their cars to calm down a bit and realise that they are not the only thing on the road but both the girls are polished, prepped and raring to go :)

BB
16-05-20, 05:06 PM
Braver than me then, I am waiting until at least Tuesday for all the peanut brains in their cars to calm down a bit and realise that they are not the only thing on the road but both the girls are polished, prepped and raring to go :)

Me too, want to ride the road bike and the trail bike while I still remember how to!

Burbler
16-05-20, 06:08 PM
I'm with you Trev.

I keep hearing 14k revs up and down the 3 main roads near me.

Probably rain until September now though

Last Train
16-05-20, 06:35 PM
I’ve seen some, seriously right hand heavy, power rangers out & about today :rolleyes:

And.....

An ice cream van :D

Dabz
16-05-20, 07:26 PM
Almost got taken out while walking today by a mini driver who didn’t know the width of the car, couldn’t find any gears, almost stalled trying to find a gear then zoomed past in 1st, missing my feet by about an inch. Luckily I’d had the sense to lift Sophie in to the hedge first.

People clearly struggling to remember how to work a car after a couple months. Their awareness doesn’t bare thinking about...

Dazr
16-05-20, 07:42 PM
Have to agree it does seem that car drivers are out of practice, although did have a young guy in a golf revving at traffic lights next to me. He shot off and i let him go, at the next lights the same but just ignored him - go and play elsewhere. Hopefully things will start to get back to normal, although am thinking Burbler is prob right you watch the rain return now........