PDA

View Full Version : Carole Nash Classic Bike Show

Aidbox
30-01-16, 11:22 AM
Anyone off to the Classic bike show next weekend?

If anyone is and wants to ride down there or catch up at the show give me a shout.

Will be leaving Sutton Benger at 10am on Saturday 6th. Happy to detour to meet up with others :)

Caz
01-02-16, 10:36 PM
Hoping to go :-)

shiftyblake
02-02-16, 01:54 PM
I will go Saturday, if anybody wants to meet Chippenham way happy to ride down with them. Will go Corsham, Bradford u Avon for some scenery

BB
02-02-16, 07:23 PM
May see you there, I'll be there all weekend :)

DC
02-02-16, 07:53 PM
Think I may have a look on Saturday :cool:

Oldbiker61
02-02-16, 09:27 PM
Going down on Sunday, I will need to take the motor though as there maybe some bargains:o

Aidbox
03-02-16, 12:18 PM
I will go Saturday, if anybody wants to meet Chippenham way happy to ride down with them. Will go Corsham, Bradford u Avon for some scenery

What sort of time you think you'll be leaving Chippenham?

Trev
03-02-16, 12:34 PM
I'm going, not sure which day yet but hope Saturday

shiftyblake
03-02-16, 01:19 PM
Was thinking of grabbing a coffee first at Mc's and leaving from there. Any time really prefer 9.00 but happy to wait until 10.00

Aidbox
03-02-16, 01:52 PM
After all that it looks like I'll be going on Sunday now !

The weather forecast is looking better for Sunday and there's a big record fair at Colston Hall on Saturday.

Aidbox
06-02-16, 09:05 PM
Anyone get to the show today, any good?

Am planning on heading over there tomorrow, not checked the forecast yet, hope it's better than today :(

BB
06-02-16, 09:07 PM
Some nice looking bikes on show but it was exceedingly wet & windy down there and all of us based on stands inside felt extremely sorry for all those based outside.

Aidbox
07-02-16, 12:56 PM
Better weather today, wish I'd ridden down now. Was raining when I left Chippenham but Sunny down in Shelton Mallet.

Good show, some nice bikes and not as packed as the autumn show in Staffordshire.

Wes
07-02-16, 08:10 PM
Me and Sam went there today, really Impressed, thought it was well laid out with plenty going on. Nice to see you today Judy, was much warmer inside, tho it wasn't raining, so not too bad going around the stalls outside. Should have listened to the guy selling the fuel line when he said buy one of each, 5mm and 6mm as i wasnt sure, but went for the 5mm anyway and yes, it was the 6mm of course!
Plenty of tools for sale, so ended up with a few new addition's, well pleased with that, will definitely be going back next year :)

BB
07-02-16, 09:50 PM
Good to see you too Wes. I think I spent most of the weekend chatting to people I haven't seen in ages, it's no wonder Don refuses to walk round with me - he says it takes too long! Bath Classic managed to get awards in Best Continental, best American and runner up Post War.
Some lovely bikes on display all round the show and some amazing heaps of rust, and I mean serious rust in the auction.