PDA

View Full Version : Any gardeners here?

Swanny
01-02-15, 12:01 PM
Have a look at this

The EU is going to pass a law that forbids Vegetable/Kitchen Gardens.... Unless..

Unless you use seeds supplied by the following companies...

1-) Monsanto.
2-) Bayer.
3-) DuPont.

The vegetable garden will be prohibited.

It's not there yet, but such a measure is coming rapidly. First we will see people who grow their own seeds banned for the following year. You must, if it is up to Europe, buy seeds from Monsanto, Bayer or DuPont soon. Only those seeds are in fact certified. Seeds that you grow yourself are not and so soon banned in the garden!

Is this just a joke ...

Unfortunately, it is almost literally deadly serious, because with that measure we are all obliged to use the distributive (GMO) seeds of this multi-nationals.
We can no longer specify which herbs and plants work well against the disease, and soon we may not even draw more own seeds from the vegetable garden.
The next step is then quite logical ... you may soon no longer eat from the garden if you can demonstrate that your seed was not certified. You may also certainly no vegetable food more selling or giving away ... That is of depriving the supermarkets ... As if that were not ever stealing the bread and butter from the farmers!

In America, Companies and individuals are no longer be able to choose what they eat. because it's already in practice. Raw milk is in some counties already banned completely and officially even throughout the United States. The maintenance is easy. Through a reign of terror are occasionally given some examples. Those examples are faced with one or more raids that much suffering and money. On YouTube to find videos of American policemen agents with guns drawn shops and warehouses invade where raw milk products are sold. It is addressed as if it were hard drugs. The entire stock is confiscated, without any right to compensation for the damage.

They let the stuff slowly disintegrating in the hot sun and then you get it back after three weeks completely spoiled. If you lost that way three times your inventory, then you are bankrupt.
So imagine examples and so can you make bedraggled a population with minimal resources and submit to the will of the multinationals.

That's what they are going to do here in Europe. Last year it already succeeded with the herbs and home and garden resources and now the gardens turn. All the greater honor and glory, but especially profit for the multinationals.

http://www.eerlijkvoedsel.com/artikelen/27-de-moestuin-wordt-verboden

http://www.avaaz.org/en/monsanto_vs_mother_earth_loc/?cbJACeb

Snowy
01-02-15, 12:50 PM
:D

We'll have the seed police patrolling the neighbourhoods every sunday afternoon;)

Is this April 1st already????

Dabz
01-02-15, 05:01 PM
April fools is 1st April not 1st Feb ;)

There's some complete crap on the Internet isn't there lol :p

Swanny
01-02-15, 05:30 PM
Yea because the eu never implements ridiculous laws
Nothing to worry about, go back to sleep

Trev
01-02-15, 06:43 PM
'Seeds that you grow yourself are not and so soon banned in the garden!'

Absolute bollocks, don't think I'll bother to tell the wife that she should stop growing plants from her own seeds anytime soon or even ever ; )

Dabz
01-02-15, 07:13 PM
Yea because the eu never implements ridiculous laws
Nothing to worry about, go back to sleep

how exactly would they police it? randomly inspect the potting sheds of the UK's millions of pensioners for last season's dried runner bean pods? :P

Swanny
01-02-15, 07:52 PM
People get caught growing cannabis plants

Dabz
01-02-15, 08:18 PM
But many more people grow veg than grow cannabis, so how would the police cope with millions more gardens to raid?

Dabz
01-02-15, 08:19 PM
Actually I can't believe I'm debating this..ignore that question :)

Snowy
01-02-15, 10:30 PM
People get caught growing cannabis plants

Cannabis is easy to identify just by looking at it. How could you tell one runner bean plant from another, or one red tomato from err, one other red tomato. I can't believe you've fallen for it :D

Oakley
01-02-15, 11:11 PM
Nanobots - inspecting a garden near you soon...

Swanny
02-02-15, 12:43 AM
Cannabis is easy to identify just by looking at it. How could you tell one runner bean plant from another, or one red tomato from err, one other red tomato. I can't believe you've fallen for it :D

I haven't fallen for anything, I like to keep an open mind. I just thought it was interesting and posted it here to see what others thought.

I also thought this was interesting.
http://www.naturalnews.com/048467_vaccine_industry_intelligent_questions_scie ntific_principles.html

Dabs what do you think about vaccinations? I guess now that you have a baby you've done a lot of research on the subject.

Dabz
02-02-15, 09:19 AM
Nope I don't have time to spend browsing the internet for the crazie's views on vaccinations - they protect millions of babies every year so despite the odd internet horror story mine will be having them, save as I did. If I spent time researching stuff online I wouldn't drink water (out the tap OR bottled) or wake up in the morning and breathe the air around us.

Trev
02-02-15, 09:47 AM
Nope I don't have time to spend browsing the internet for the crazie's views on vaccinations - they protect millions of babies every year so despite the odd internet horror story mine will be having them, save as I did. If I spent time researching stuff online I wouldn't drink water (out the tap OR bottled) or wake up in the morning and breathe the air around us.

What's that about the air, those crafty Europeans don't want to sell us bottled Alpine air now do they? I'm going to start storing it just in case, I've got a couple of old mattress poly bags that I could get a fair bit in, will balloon them up this weekend and stick 'em up in the loft. Should be worth a fair bit on fleabay once any new regs come in.

Snowy
02-02-15, 06:39 PM
What's that about the air, those crafty Europeans don't want to sell us bottled Alpine air now do they? I'm going to start storing it just in case, I've got a couple of old mattress poly bags that I could get a fair bit in, will balloon them up this weekend and stick 'em up in the loft. Should be worth a fair bit on fleabay once any new regs come in.

You're too late - Scotch Mist has been on sale for decades....:D

redken1
03-02-15, 08:25 AM
I didn't realise UKIP's manifesto was back from the publisher's already. Lol

Jon_W
03-02-15, 10:45 AM
Made my day! Cheers Swanny!:D

Swanny
07-02-15, 11:54 AM

I feel sorry for Sophie

Dabz
07-02-15, 03:03 PM
Don't, she's a very happy baby :)

Swanny
08-02-15, 06:32 PM
Good I hope she stays that way
I do believe what I've read about vaccines and think it's terrible what they are doing to babies.
I wouldn't even get my dog vaccinated

Snowy
08-02-15, 08:44 PM
It's a wonder that billions of babies have survived really isn't it. Oh, and me...had my vaccinations decades ago....but maybe that explains it ;)

Dabz
08-02-15, 10:35 PM
Mumps is making a comeback because of scare stories about the vaccination, but there's still opportunity to make measles and rubella more popular too :)

Swanny
09-02-15, 11:19 AM
It's a wonder that billions of babies have survived really isn't it. Oh, and me...had my vaccinations decades ago....but maybe that explains it ;)
I wonder what's causing the massive continuing increase in autism? Some say it's linked to the vaccines and the massive amount of mercury injected into the babies body.
Snowy times have changed, babies these days don't get one or two vaccines like they did back in the 50's and 60's. I don't know the number for England but in America a baby will be given up to 31 vaccinations by the age of 4.

When I was a kid people didn't have measles vaccinations they actually held measles parties and kids were invited to the kid with measles house so that they would contract the virus.

All I'm saying is that rather put your daughters health in the hands of the NHS and the pharmaceutical companies that you do some research.
Surely you want to be well informed about the risks?

You really should have a look at this article.
The 21 curious questions we're never allowed to ask about vaccines

http://www.naturalnews.com/048467_vaccine_industry_intelligent_questions_scie ntific_principles.html (http://[URL)

Snowy
09-02-15, 07:29 PM
There's always someone saying something somewhere....and its easy to do when you don't have to justify or prove anything. So, if one person in a million has an adverse reaction does that make it worse than millions of lives saved? Vaccination eradicated small pox. There's always an exception to everything but you have to look at the bigger picture. For the record, all of my children had the full range of vaccinations available, but it wasn't anymore than 4 or 5 if my memory serves. As a parent you have to make choices on behalf of your children and you have to weigh up a number of factors and make a decision based on what you feel comfortable about. To me the vast amount of scientific and historical evidence in favour of vaccinations made it a no brainer. Dabz will be making his own decisions and its really not for anyone to tell him what he should or shouldn't do with his own children in this regard.

By the way - the link is broken.

Swanny
12-02-15, 03:51 PM
Sorry about the link I usually check to make sure they are working.

http://www.naturalnews.com/048467_vaccine_industry_intelligent_questions_scie ntific_principles.html

I agree Dabz and Hazel have to make the decisions whether or not to proceed with the vaccinations for little Sophie.
But to me it's a no brainer not to do some research and be aware of the risks before subjecting her to the vaccines.
You can't undo a vaccine and it's side effects

redken1
12-02-15, 08:26 PM
Well it is a about Gardening lol:p;):rolleyes:

Dabz
13-02-15, 05:08 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/26/texas-church-measles-outbreak-vaccination_n_3818418.html

Measels Outbreak Hits Church That Preached Against Vaccines

Oops

:D :D

Snowy
13-02-15, 08:46 PM
But to me it's a no brainer not to do some research and be aware of the risks before subjecting her to the vaccines.
You can't undo a vaccine and it's side effects

How do you know I didn't? Or that others haven't? How about control of smallpox, diphtheria, tetanus, yellow fever, whooping cough, polio, and measles? Proof positive comes from UNICEF and the World Health Organisation who I would trust given the status and experience in these matters. And no, I don't accept a conspiracy or wish to "follow the money" in this case. Millions of children around the world are alive because of vaccination programs.

Hazel-nut
14-02-15, 03:56 AM
I would love to know if swanny has any kids of his own? Also what vaccinations you've had during your life?

Swanny
14-02-15, 02:22 PM
How do you know I didn't? Or that others haven't?
I don't and I never said otherwise. Unlike you Snowy I don't trust WHO or UNICEF.

Hazel in answer to your question and not that it makes any difference. I made a life choice many years ago not to have kids, so no I don't have any.
But if I was to have them I would want to do my very best to protect them and would research everything. For example how safe is Wi-Fi?
In my opinion to just blindly follow what the government tells you to do is not a good idea.

And frankly given the state of the planet today I wouldn't want to bring another person into this world. Possibly on the brink of WW3, Fukushima still in nuclear meltdown etc etc.

I've had lots of vaccines due to my traveling the world, at the time I never really thought about it. I just asked the nurses to fill me up with whatever poisons were on the lists, but I will never have another.

How you bring your child up is up to you and no business of mine but I hope for her sake that you do some research.

**Edit to add**

If I had a child I wouldn't register it's birth or allow it to be vaccinated.

Trev
14-02-15, 03:16 PM
Hi Snowy, met you at last weeks ride out, nice to put a face to the posts at last.

Tough decision not to have kids, my Brother and his wife did the same, it is a huge responsibility, the biggest I can think of. There is no wrong or right in the decisions you make as you first help and then watch them grow and flourish. Sometimes you can have too much information and at others not enough but either way, as a parent, you still have to make a decision and vaccinations are just one more to make along the way. We went with doctors advice when our kids were young (no internet experts back then) but did 'research' by asking other parents, including ours, and others we trusted. So far, so good but take your point, may not know for sure until they are in their old age.

I'm glad we don't have to make those sorts of decisions for our kids now with so much info available, so little of it verifiable and so much of it just scare mongering. These days I really only have to think about myself and if I feel the need for extra guidance usually turn to WB forum for bike related stuff or the works of Homer Simpson for anything else ; )

Snowy
14-02-15, 05:32 PM
Hi Snowy, met you at last weeks ride out, nice to put a face to the posts at last.

Tough decision not to have kids, my Brother and his wife did the same, it is a huge responsibility, the biggest I can think of.

Sorry Trev, but it wasn't me you met last week. And I have 4 kids, 2 girls and 2 boys, all of whom had the jabs and have grown up into very healthy and well adjusted kids. I have brought them up as a single parent so had to make all the decisions on their behalf when they were younger, and as parents well know, its not easy making those so did so taking everything that was important to me and them into account. My decisions and I know I have to live with them but I'd rather do that than put them deliberately into harms way.

Hazel-nut
14-02-15, 05:34 PM
In my opinion is you don't have kids then you have no first hand experience of it so to dish out advice on how to look after mine is slightly hypocritical! Also if you've had lots of vaccinations why shouldn't my daughter? If I didn't give her them and she got ill and possibly died the I would never forgive myself!

Trev
14-02-15, 06:33 PM
Sorry Trev, but it wasn't me you met last week. And I have 4 kids, 2 girls and 2 boys, all of whom had the jabs and have grown up into very healthy and well adjusted kids. I have brought them up as a single parent so had to make all the decisions on their behalf when they were younger, and as parents well know, its not easy making those so did so taking everything that was important to me and them into account. My decisions and I know I have to live with them but I'd rather do that than put them deliberately into harms way.

Snowy (and Swanny) my apologies, it was Swanny I met last week, too many S***Y's for my poor brain ; )

Sounds like you've done a great job as a parent, at times it's been tough enough with my wife by my side so hats off to you and all the other single parents who make it happen

Swanny
14-02-15, 07:03 PM
Hi Trev it was me, good to meet you :)

Sorry Hazel you missunderstood me, I'm not advising you on how to look after or bring up your daughter. I'm just saying you and all parents out there should be aware of the dangers of vaccines. I don't envy the choices you have to make for Sophie. Hopefully she will be fine.

The fact that I don't have children is irrelevant, I have a body which means I can and do have an opinion on vaccinations. I don't want to do further damage my body by having vaccines (filled with toxic ingredients like mercury, aluminum and formaldehyde) injected into it which in my opinion are more dangerous than the risks of not having them. Yes I have had a lot of vaccinations but that was before I was aware of the risks, as I said above I will never have another. When I was born in the early 60's mothers were being encouraged by doctors to take the thalidomide drug. We all know what happened there, thankfully my mother refused it.

If you lived in San Antonio, Texas you could take Sophie along to McDonalds for vaccines http://www.naturalnews.com/048623_McDonalds_free_vaccines_caring_for_children .html

Below are quotes from doctors who don't think vaccines are safe

Medical doctors warn the public about the dangers of vaccines

"My suspicion, which is shared by others in my profession, is that the nearly 10,000 SIDS deaths that occur in the United States each year are related to one or more of the vaccines that are routinely given children. The pertussis vaccine is the most likely villain, but it could also be one or more of the others." - Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

"My data proves that the studies used to support immunization are so flawed that it is impossible to say if immunization provides a net benefit to anyone or to society in general. This question can only be determined by proper studies which have never been performed. The flaw of previous studies is that there was no long term follow up and chronic toxicity was not looked at. The American Society of Microbiology has promoted my research...and thus acknowledges the need for proper studies." - John B.Classen, M.D., M.B.A.

"Up to 90% of the total decline in the death rate of children, between 1860-1965, because of whooping cough, scarlet fever, diphtheria, and measles occurred before the introduction of immunizations and antibiotics." - Archie Kalokerinos, M.D.

"There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunization of children does more harm than good." - Dr. J. Anthony Morris, former chief vaccine officer for the Bureau of Biological Standards at the National Institutes of Health and FDA

"Official data shows that large scale vaccination has failed to obtain any significant improvement of the diseases against which they were supposed to provide protection" - Dr. Sabin, developer of the oral polio vaccine

Jonas Salk, M.D., inventor of the first polio vaccine, testified before a Senate subcommittee 'that nearly all polio outbreaks since 1961 were caused by the oral polio vaccine.'

I could go on and on - but, the point is there are many medical doctors (to this day), including Drs. Suzanne Humphries, Jack Wolfson and Robert Rowen, warning the public about the dangers of vaccines; the lack of scientific evidence and, in fact, the research fraud being committed at the highest levels of our government-sponsored health agencies like the CDC and FDA

**Edit to add link http://www.naturalnews.com/048602_vaccine_requirements_immunization_laws_civi l_rights.html

Swanny
14-02-15, 07:18 PM
Here's a good site for anyone interested in vaccines http://vaccineimpact.com/

And an interesting article
Vaccines, Neurodevelopment and Autism Spectrum Disorders The Danger of Excessive Vaccination During Brain Development: The Case for a Link to Autism Spectrum Disorders

Excerpts:

In 1976, children received 10 vaccines before attending school. Today they will receive over 36 injections. The American Academy of Pediatrics and the Center for Disease Control assured parents that it was safe to not only give these vaccines, but that they could be given at one time with complete safety. Is this true? Or are we being lied to on a grand scale?
The medical establishment has created a set of terms, which they use constantly to boost their egos and firm up their authority as the unique holders of medical wisdom–the mantra is “evidence-based medicine”, as if everything outside their anointing touch is bogus and suspect. A careful examination of many of the accepted treatments reveals that most have little or no scientific “evidence-based” data to support it. One often repeated study found that almost 80% of medical practice had no scientific backing.

http://vaccineimpact.com/2015/dr-russell-l-blaylock-m-d-the-danger-of-excessive-vaccination-during-brain-development-link-to-autism/