PDA

View Full Version : Prescott Bike Festival

Berniebloke
08-04-13, 07:50 PM
I went to the bike festival for the first time this year and have to say that personally I thought it was great. Bikes and people of all ages and from all walks of life. There was plenty to see from vintage bikes to new machines and everything in between. It was topped off by a great ride there and back and I will definitely be going again next year.

I would recommend this event to everyone as a great day out

Bernie

Rally
10-04-13, 06:09 AM
I couldn't agree more Berniebloke. It was a great day out with dry bright weather that was perfect for riding in. It was my 3rd year going and is now on my annual calendar.
You would also enjoy the car days they have, they know how to get up the hill impressively!

Wes
10-04-13, 09:13 PM
A really good day out , been to all of them so far, and was the 2nd year of having a go at the hill, might have to take the trackbike next year, just for a change :-)

bigbangr166
14-04-13, 07:24 PM
I'm amazed I've gone every year and it was poor ' no trade stands, food was poor and lack of outlets sorry but this had to be said .just another cheap tactic to rob generous bikers we all agree with giving to good causes such as blood bikes ,air Amb etc but come on give us a little back

Wes
14-04-13, 09:59 PM
Must admit it was a little thin on the ground when it came to trade stands, but that might just be a sign of the times, they are on facebook, and are always looking for comments, good or bad, so they can look to improve the event.
Last year, there were lots more in the way of stalls and trade stands, but the paddock was a mess, it took forever to get to the line, chaos really, but this year it was really good, quick turnaround and well organised, just have to hope next years a good balance of both.