PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Iain
06-01-06, 11:33 AM
I too have the pleasure :o ;D of knowing Neil, Scott, Karen et al!

Currently I'm Capt. Sensible on an SV650S*, and my wife (Jennie) has an 02 Fazer. Will find a pic shortly.

We live in West Surrey, but my parents live in Wootton Bassett, so I know a few of the roads in the area and would be well up for a bimble.

Iain

*Trying to keep these hooligans under control!

Iain
06-01-06, 11:42 AM
My bike!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/iain.mercer/Motorbikes/My%20Bike/Double%20Bubble.jpg

Scott's an evil influence - I'd never really modded my previous bikes, but on this there's a bit of a list growing!
Suzuki bellypan
Suzuki hugger
Suzuki seat cowl (it would have been rude not to take advantage of them including accessories on the 0% offer!)
R&G crash bungs - tested :o ::)
Carbon Can Co. end can
Hamicad tail tidy
BMC filter and remap
Double bubble
Heated grips

It's a bit of a slow old bus, but it sounds good! ;D

SkyJawa
06-01-06, 11:55 AM
Captain Sensible you most certainly are NOT :P

Dabz
06-01-06, 12:10 PM
nice bike, welcome to the site mate :D glad to see I'm not the only member now without a supersports bike hehe

Iain
06-01-06, 12:15 PM
Cheers, Dabz. Have to say that in an ideal would I'd have another ZX6, but the Suzuki 0% offer was too good to pass up, and the insurance savings were heeoouuuge!

Dabz
06-01-06, 12:37 PM
how would you say riding that bike compares to the zx6 then? I've not ridden a fully faired bike for any length of time so don't really know how they compare. I'd love a sports bike down to looks, hoping to get myself out for a proper ride on one this summer

Iain
06-01-06, 12:46 PM
TBH I've not really ridden a naked bike! Well, aside from my Honda H100 that I learnt on! I can say that the DB screen has made a huge difference: used to get a fair bit of buffeting, but now none!

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
06-01-06, 12:57 PM
My bike!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/iain.mercer/Motorbikes/My%20Bike/Double%20Bubble.jpg

Scott's an evil influence - I'd never really modded my previous bikes, but on this there's a bit of a list growing!
Suzuki bellypan
Suzuki hugger
Suzuki seat cowl (it would have been rude not to take advantage of them including accessories on the 0% offer!)
R&G crash bungs - tested :o ::)
Carbon Can Co. end can
Hamicad tail tidy
BMC filter and remap
Double bubble
Heated grips

It's a bit of a slow old bus, but it sounds good! ;D

Cough "Autocom"

SkyJawa
06-01-06, 01:10 PM
Cough "Autocom"

LMFAO! :D