PDA

View Full Version : Hello to Scott W

GIXER_PAUL
05-01-06, 05:18 PM
Welcome to the forum Scott, for anybody who doesnt know Scott is my eldest bro, he rides a k5gsxr750 with some bits and bobs done to it. He has been riding for about 8 years i think. His wife Karen also has a bike a rvf400 which fair play can show some bikes a thing or two.
He also has a group of chums from around his neck of the woods so for ride outs we could be seeing more and more peeps. :o ;D
So Hello Scott :D :D

Scott_W
05-01-06, 05:24 PM
Cheers mate!

I've had my license for over 9 years now! :o But still yet to get me knee down! Hey ho, there are far more serious things in life too worry about....!!

I'm based in Berkshire so Wiltshire isn't too far to travel for meets/rideouts and my mates are from the surrounding areas (Guildford/Bracknell). So if we turn up for a ride there should be 6 of us on bikes (two ladies, one of which is my wife, who as Paul says, rides a RVF400).

Also, should you know Paul or Rich, please don't hold this against me!!!! I'm the sensible one out of the three of us! ;D

Mac
05-01-06, 09:18 PM
Hi Scott
Welcome to the forum. Berks is only 15 mins away by bike so yeah def up for meeting up this year.
Most of us from Sunny Swindon at the moment but its just a case of word spreading across Wilts.

I've had the pleasure of meeting your brothers at Santa Pod last year...and Rich again at the NEC...
From what I've seen I think your def right about being the sensible one! lol :P

Anyway..welcome...post up some piccies!

Scott_W
06-01-06, 10:23 AM
Mac,

I'll post up some piccies over the w/end, but unfortunately for me all of the pictures are of the K4. Oh well, they almost look the same! ;)

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/karen.nicewallace/RVF%20and%20Gixer.jpg

This is one of the K4 and my wifes RVF. The K5 has just received a black double bubble which will be fitted soon. Basically the bike has a new rear hugger, the obligatory tail tidy and that's the lot for the cosmetics. I've fitted a new smaller front sprocket, speedohealer, braided hoses front and rear, and a Yoshi Tri-Oval can. I've also had the bike remapped and it's now giving 133bhp at the rear wheel which isn't too bad. Oh yeah, I musn't forget the Autocom either!

Dabz
06-01-06, 10:48 AM
very nice bikes there...I really need to get a sportsbike don't I :P

GIXER_PAUL
06-01-06, 04:49 PM
Sur do Dabz, stop spendin money on your droptop. :)

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
06-01-06, 05:08 PM
Also, should you know Paul or Rich, please don't hold this against me!!!! I'm the sensible one out of the three of us! ;D[/quote]

Its only because you are an old git :P :P ;D Paul and I (ish) still have youth on our side being this side of thirty

Scott_W
06-01-06, 05:24 PM
Rich you cheeky tart! :P Only another 363 days for you! :D

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
06-01-06, 05:29 PM
Ay tell me about it, gives you, Nice, Paul and H enuff time to sort some fine strippers and cake out for my party. Or even the two combined the strippers jumping out of the cake:) ;)

Scott_W
06-01-06, 05:32 PM
Ay tell me about it, gives you, Nice, Paul and H enuff time to sort some fine strippers and cake out for my party. Or even the two combined the strippers jumping out of the cake:) ;)

LMAO! ;D

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
06-01-06, 05:35 PM
Dude what does that mean, I feel stupid for asking

Scott_W
06-01-06, 05:36 PM
Laugh My Arse Off

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
06-01-06, 05:38 PM
Cool its another one I can start using, cheers bro