PDA

View Full Version : another newbie saying ello :)

GIXER_PAUL
02-01-06, 10:52 PM
Well i heard about this forum from another one so i here to say ello, as you may have guessed im Paul and my ride is a suzuki gsxr600k2. Had my licence for bang on a year and this is my first road bike, i had been doing abit of motocross riding before but not competative i had a KTM 440 2 stroke.
Well thats me im in the mids so rideouts could be trickyish but i will certainly try where poss. I would post up some piccys in the other forum of my ride but my pc is too bloomin slow so i will wait till im at work lol. Anyways happy new year and get posting and lets make this forum big ;D :D

Dabz
02-01-06, 10:57 PM
welcome, damn nice 1st bike there!

Mac
02-01-06, 11:16 PM
Hi Paul...
Thanks for signing up. Great to see you on here too! :D
Will def keep u informed of any ride outs.
Look forward to seeing ur pics mate...

Mac

PS Tell Rich I'll be placing my Autocom order soon... :D

tomcat
03-01-06, 12:50 AM
hello paul welcome to the site

im sure we will meet at one of the meets in the future :)

have fun aj

03-01-06, 09:54 AM
Thanks all, Mac rich did ask me to ask you if you are gonna go to the bike show in london if so he could prob get you in for free :)

Mac
03-01-06, 10:28 AM
I dont know what dates i'm going to go yet mate...depends also if i can get my shift covered at work...
But i'll let u know. Whats the deadline?

GIXER_PAUL
03-01-06, 04:22 PM
er not sure i will find out bud

Scott_W
05-01-06, 03:38 PM
Well i heard about this forum from another one so i here to say ello, as you may have guessed im Paul and my ride is a suzuki gsxr600k2. Had my licence for bang on a year and this is my first road bike, i had been doing abit of motocross riding before but not competative i had a KTM 440 2 stroke.
Well thats me im in the mids so rideouts could be trickyish but i will certainly try where poss. I would post up some piccys in the other forum of my ride but my pc is too bloomin slow so i will wait till im at work lol. Anyways happy new year and get posting and lets make this forum big ;D :D

Paul, I think you forgot the tall, dark haired (cough), handsome fella stuff! :P Oh sorry, I was the one that got the looks, etc.. out of the three of us!!!!! :P:D

As for the rideouts, you could always crash out ours if there are any rides planned and we could then go out for a ride back to your neck of the woods on the following day (or vice-versa).

GIXER_PAUL
05-01-06, 05:34 PM
[quote author=Scott W link=1136238732/0#7 date=1136471922]

Paul, I think you forgot the tall, dark haired (cough), handsome fella stuff! :P Oh sorry, I was the one that got the looks, etc.. out of the three of us!!!!! :P:D

quote]

**cough yeah right cough**

Mac
05-01-06, 09:57 PM
Now now boys...keep the family feuds off this forum...lol

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
06-01-06, 05:14 PM
Mac, just give a me buzz mate (I will have to email you my moby number sometime) the day you come over to London and I can meet you outside etc.

Ive still got some Active's mate to save you having to spend a bit more on the Pro set as I quoted you b4 chrimbo.

Oh yeah dude hows your job going mate?

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
06-01-06, 05:15 PM
[quote author=Scott W link=1136238732/0#7 date=1136471922]

quote]

**cough yeah right cough**

Sorry Scott I had to put this

Dark haired..................................whats left on top :-[

Scott_W
06-01-06, 05:30 PM
:P

SkyJawa
09-01-06, 01:04 PM
:P

Scott you have hair? I thought it was an aerosol can of black matt you used each morning?

:D :P

Scott_W
09-01-06, 02:27 PM
Neil, shush........ my brothers still think it's hair! ;)

SkyJawa
09-01-06, 02:45 PM
lol - oops sorry mate! :-[

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
09-01-06, 03:42 PM
I thought it was looking a bit runny the other day and it never moves when the wind blows. What brand do you use mate and I will order a life times supply. Do you use high temp stuff over the summer!

Scott_W
09-01-06, 04:05 PM
It's the stuff that Austin Healy (formerly Graham Gooch did it) advertises in the back of the papers..........

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
09-01-06, 04:50 PM
Cool got any links www.ivegotnohair.com etc

SkyJawa
09-01-06, 05:47 PM
LMAO! :D