PDA

View Full Version : Newbie saying hi

RVFBabe
10-01-06, 12:40 PM
Thought I'd joing this family forum as the Wallaces seem to have taken it over. I'm Scott W's Mrs Wallace, Nice, Karen and any other names that the boys have used so far :)

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
10-01-06, 12:49 PM
aaaaalrite sis, welcome. Are you going to jump on the autocom thread and join in the banter trying to bully me? Im going to kick all of their asses for and there will be a lot of flat tyres around your neck of the woods :)

Dabz
10-01-06, 01:13 PM
welcome :)

Mac
10-01-06, 01:24 PM
Welcome to the forum. Nice to see more women joining up!

SkyJawa
10-01-06, 01:59 PM
Hi Nice! :D

Scott_W
10-01-06, 02:08 PM
Thought I'd joing this family forum as the Wallaces seem to have taken it over. I'm Scott W's Mrs Wallace, Nice, Karen and any other names that the boys have used so far :)

Hello wifey! ;D It looks as though I need to be cautious with what I say now! ;):D

Rich, you know we don't mean it..... so please leave my tyres alone as I've got a lot to pump back up again afterwards!

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
10-01-06, 02:09 PM

Are you meaning my bros mate :P ;D :P :D ;)

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
10-01-06, 02:10 PM

Hello wifey! ;D It looks as though I need to be cautious with what I say now! ;):D

Rich, you know we don't mean it..... so please leave my tyres alone as I've got a lot to pump back up again afterwards!

phiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

squeek squeek is that a foot pump I hear

Scott_W
10-01-06, 02:17 PM

Are you meaning my bros mate :P ;D :P :D ;)

pot - kettle - black! :P :P :P :P :P :-* :D

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
10-01-06, 02:29 PM
Strong coffee no sugar ta if your making

GIXER_PAUL
10-01-06, 11:18 PM
Hi Karen (sis)
welcome to the site, it does look as though its being taken over though ;)

SkyJawa
11-01-06, 12:46 AM
Hi Karen (sis)
welcome to the site, it does look as though its being taken over though ;)

What you talking about?! ;) ::)

Scott_W
11-01-06, 10:48 AM
Yeah sorry Mac/Dabz about that! Promise it will get back to bike related stuff now rather than abuse between the brothers! :D

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
11-01-06, 10:58 AM
Yeh sorry peeps and sorry sis for hijacking your thread, it is so not like us.......much ;)

Mac
11-01-06, 11:10 AM
What happened to the family love??? lol

Group hug everyone...boys...kiss and make up!

Oh...RVFbabe...ur delegated to keep this lot under control....

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
11-01-06, 11:14 AM
Mac, that is what Karen does anyway. We are a reet nightmare when we all get together.

Hug wise only man hugs.............this is biker forum after all ;0

RVFBabe
11-01-06, 01:11 PM
Thanks for the welcome, and yes the Wallaces can be a rowdy bunch when all together! Can't gaurantee keeping them in line though, but I'll try. If not I'll join in ;D

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
11-01-06, 03:19 PM
Good girl :)