PDA

View Full Version : hi

Guy
01-02-06, 01:47 PM
hi everyone moved to swindon about three weeks ago lucky me from cheshire near manchester if you dont no cheshire. i have only just passed my test two days ago so a big pat on my back ;D aint got a bike yet but looking for an r6 about x reg if you no anyone selling for around 3k let me no.
i hope to get a bike soon and come out for a blast with you. try and make some friends cos i aint got any at the mo. hope to see you all soon!!!

Mac
01-02-06, 01:53 PM
Hi Guy
Welcome to the forums mate.
What area of Swindon have you moved to? Congrats on passing your test? Who was your riding school? How many minors?? :P
You obviously know George Whites...they are probably your best bet or Art Deans in Rodbourne.
Mines still yet to be delivered....

Anyway...welcome...look forward to the ride outs too!

Mac

PS Can I ask where you heard about us?

Guy
01-02-06, 02:00 PM
moved to grange park west swindon, did my test with abbey near the dog track got two minors so not bad considering only tree days lessons and never really ridden before. it was on google i stumbled across you i think. i was pissing about trying to find pubs in the area to go to and stuff and i found this somewhere along the line

Dabz
01-02-06, 02:05 PM
welcome to the site, look forward to seeing you on some ride outs once you get your bike! we're hoping to start some decent rides once the weather gets a bit better :P

Scott_W
01-02-06, 04:25 PM
Welcome to the board Guy.

I'm from further up the M4 (Berkshire) but few others and I hope to join Mac/Dabz for some of the rideouts in the summer so we'll hopefully see you at some.

m1tch
02-02-06, 02:46 PM
welcome to the site :)

Bealesy
02-02-06, 04:31 PM
Welcome :) Only just joined myself.