PDA

View Full Version : How Do!

JamesD
10-03-06, 10:33 PM
Just seen this site through the MCN Ninja's forum, though i would pop in and say hello. :)

I currently have a Honda VTR Firestorm, but going up to the Midlands tomorrow to pick up a new ZX-6R !!

Pictures to follow....

Chat to you soon, all the best JamesD

R1chie
10-03-06, 10:55 PM
hello mate, recognise your name from the ninja site

good choice of bike, what model?

scott..........you'll be getting that kwaka you've always wanted in no time mate ;)

Amante_271
10-03-06, 10:57 PM
Hi James

Good to know MCN is still working their old magic!!

JamesD
10-03-06, 10:59 PM
It's a pre reg 55 plate ZX-6R, i think that makes it a C1H :-/ never been very good with the model numbers.

All i know is a rode the predecessor, thought it was a bit track for me, but this one i settled on...lets hope it does'nt rain for tomorrow!

R1chie
10-03-06, 11:21 PM
aye, those B1's can be a bit of an animal at times 8-)

Scott_W
10-03-06, 11:42 PM

scott..........you'll be getting that kwaka you've always wanted in no time mate ;)

;D

I have taste, so I'll be sticking with quality motorcycles and not wannabe's! ;) :P ;D

BTW, welcome to the board James!

Amante_271
10-03-06, 11:49 PM
Cant beat a Suzi eh Scott!

SkyJawa
11-03-06, 01:58 AM
Just seen this site through the MCN Ninja's forum, though i would pop in and say hello. :)

I currently have a Honda VTR Firestorm, but going up to the Midlands tomorrow to pick up a new ZX-6R !!

Pictures to follow....

Chat to you soon, all the best JamesD

Welcome James - I picked my "animal" B2H up on sat and luvin every minute!

SkyJawa
11-03-06, 02:05 AM

;D

I have taste, so I'll be sticking with quality motorcycles and not wannabe's! ;) :P ;D

Why you got a Suzuki then? :P ;) ;D

SkyJawa
11-03-06, 02:07 AM
aye, those B1's can be a bit of an animal at times 8-)

Ya see I don't get this - I came from an FZ6 (sport tourer) to a ZX6R B2H, and I don't find its anything like I read about - I love it to bits. The sus is a tad hard, but not that much worse than the FZ. I dunno - maybe its coz I'm 6 foot and I fit it ok?!

Oh - and it looks far better than that C model with the abomination of the underseat exhaust..........

11-03-06, 08:52 AM
I must admit the underseat on the C was not what sold it for me, i could take it or leave it...However having ridden the B for some distance the hard suspension was noticable (probably did not choose a good test route) and I never felt comfortable on the bike...kind of like I was perched on a fence. Once I sat on the C though it all fell into place.

I may retract that statement once I have ridden it back from the dealers today, which are 100 miles away ;D

Dabz
11-03-06, 09:58 AM
zx-6r...not fair :P that bike is on my want list hehe. welcome to the forums

Scott_W
11-03-06, 11:59 AM

;D

Why you got a Suzuki then? :P ;) ;D

;D

Mac
11-03-06, 04:31 PM
Nice bike mate. Hope u have lots of fun on it...just go steady for the next week or so though...
Welcome to the forums and get posting some pics of ur bike

JamesD
12-03-06, 08:20 PM
Pics will follow shortly, it's just I have been enjoying it so much its been dark both nights I have got home ;D

Cant wait to get past the running in period....