PDA

View Full Version : Just joined!!

Toecutter
23-04-06, 07:58 PM
Mate of mine advised to get myself registered.
Anyway have a K3 1000
:)

Scott_W
23-04-06, 08:17 PM
Welcome to the site!

So who's the mate?

R1chie
23-04-06, 08:33 PM
not more gicker riff raff ;)

welcome btw

GixerBoy
23-04-06, 08:39 PM
Easy Kwaka boy otherwise i'm gonna have to come down to group 1 on the 2nd July and then you'll be sorry! :D :P
Welcome Toecutter.

BB
23-04-06, 08:42 PM
Hi & welcome. :)

BB

R1chie
23-04-06, 08:43 PM
Easy Kwaka boy otherwise i'm gonna have to come down to group 1 on the 2nd July and then you'll be sorry! :D :P

why..........will you start talking to me about burberry clothes? ;)

GixerBoy
23-04-06, 08:45 PM
Nope,you've lost me...... :-[(not hard it seems!) ::)

GixerBoy
23-04-06, 09:21 PM
C'mon Rich,don't just leave me hanging!! :'(

R1chie
23-04-06, 09:26 PM
can................and will

(cue evil laugh)

muhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha............. .........ha

GixerBoy
23-04-06, 09:27 PM
Your mean! :-/ :-[ :'(

BB
23-04-06, 09:30 PM
can................and will

(cue evil laugh)

muhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha............. .........ha

That's an evil laugh? sorry - Thats an evil laugh.[smiley=evil.gif]...oooh I'm scared

GixerBoy
23-04-06, 09:33 PM
Bonnie,tell Rich to tell me what he means,I might not sleep tonight otherwise! :D

BB
23-04-06, 09:37 PM
What? you want me to bully Rich for you? You think I can scare him? :o

GixerBoy
23-04-06, 09:41 PM
Well you scared Gav off so yes!! ;D ;D ;D

R1chie
23-04-06, 09:43 PM
Well you scared Gav off so yes!! ;D ;D ;D

lmao

i thought that was because of her irish joke ;)

BB
23-04-06, 09:47 PM
I thought it might have been the pregnancy one - that scares most blokes! ;D

GixerBoy
23-04-06, 09:52 PM
Did like that one! Oh,and hooligans don't get scared so there! :P ;D

BB
23-04-06, 09:56 PM
Nothing scare you then, tough Guy!

Just thought - poor old Toecutter must wonder what the hell we are on hijcaking his thread! :D

GixerBoy
23-04-06, 10:00 PM
Rich started it! ::)

Snowy
23-04-06, 10:39 PM
I think I'm just too scared to add anything to this thread, because I am afraid of big tuff guys....

But welcome to Toecutter!!

Sinz1000K3
23-04-06, 11:02 PM
Welcome Toe, great choice of machinery:P

SkyJawa
23-04-06, 11:49 PM
Welcome aboard mate :D

Mac
24-04-06, 09:39 AM
First thing we will not be renaming the website to 'wiltshiregixerriders.co.uk...lmao

Welcome to the forums mate...watch out for the next ride out.

tinks43
24-04-06, 04:31 PM
hiya welcome to the forum mate

GixerBoy
24-04-06, 05:37 PM
First thing we will not be renaming the website to 'wiltshiregixerriders.co.uk...lmao

Welcome to the forums mate...watch out for the next ride out.

Oh.......... :-[

aimee_patterson
24-04-06, 05:50 PM
Hawow

Toecutter
24-04-06, 08:13 PM
Many thanks and might be out Sat as friend needs to run in new K6 1000 and his Mrs picks up new K6 600 Sat from Georges.

Alright Gixerboy!!!!!!!!!!!

zebedee1984
24-04-06, 08:35 PM
welcome to the site.

another Kwak rider to a gixer cough....chav...splutter rider.

sweet looking machine you have, I'm just jelous really.

where you from? you local? keep your eye on the ride-out threads.

blurbiker247
25-04-06, 03:11 PM
Hi yer toecutter, welcome to the site.

GixerBoy
25-04-06, 03:15 PM
Just to let you all know,Toecutter is one of my Gixer Crew boys,he's only just told me that he was using that handle......Yes,I am a dum muther hubbard! :-[

Scott_W
25-04-06, 03:46 PM
;D

aimee_patterson
25-04-06, 06:15 PM
Hawow Chick

blurbiker247
25-04-06, 11:27 PM
Hawow
hawow.....got a steak in the local chinese restuarent, I said Oi this steak is rubbery >:(

He said. ooooor fank yo veri much ;D

russ100
26-04-06, 11:13 PM
Why are there so many chinese people in Harrow ?

"Harrow Mr. Taxi Driver"

There were these three guys at a cafe, drinking their coffee - an American guy, a black guy, and a Chinese guy.
They see a really attractive waitress and comment on her good looks. Next thing you know they start making bets on who can get her to go out with them first.
The waitress overhears them, and she goes up to them and says, "Hey, I heard you talking about me. Well, I like an intelligent guy, so let's see who can make the best sentence using the words 'liver' and 'cheese'."
So the American guy goes, "That's easy. I love liver and I hate cheese."
The waitress shakes her heard in disgust.
The black guy goes, "Well, I hate liver and I love cheese."
The waitress says, "That is so stupid. That's essentially the same thing!"
Then the Chinese guy steps up and puts his arm around the waitress' waist. "Liver alone, cheese mine!"

... ROFL I must be sad - I nearly cried when I read that one ! ;D

An Italian, a Scotsman, and a Chinese fellow were hired at a construction site. The foreman pointed out a huge pile of sand and told the Italian guy, "You're in charge of sweeping." To the Scotsman he said, "You're in charge of shoveling." And to the Chinese guy, "You're in charge of supplies."
He then said, "Now, I have to leave for a little while. I expect you guys to make a dent in that there pile."
The foreman went away for a of couple hours, and, when he returned, the pile of sand was untouched. He asked the Italian, "Why didn't you sweep any of it?" The Italian replied, "I no hava no broom. You said to the Chinese fella that he a wasa in a charge of supplies, but he hasa disappeared and I no coulda finda him nowhere." Then the foreman turned to the Scotsman and said, "And you, I thought I told you to shovel this pile."
The Scotsman replied, "Aye, ye did lad, boot ah couldnay get meself a shoovel! Ye left th' Chinese gadgie in chairge of supplies, boot ah couldnay fin' him either." The foreman was really angry by now and stormed off toward the pile of sand to look for the Chinese guy.

Just then, the Chinese guy jumped out from behind the pile of sand and yelled...

"SUPPLIES!!"

A woman was very distraught at the fact that she had not had a date or any sex in quite sometime. She was afraid that there might be something wrong with her, so she decided to employ the medical expertise of a sex therapist. Her doctor recommended that she go see Dr. Chang, the well known Chinese sex therapist, so she did.

Upon entering the examination room, Dr. Chang said, "OK, take off all you crose."

The woman did as she was told.

Now, get down and craw reery reery fass to odder side of room."
Again, the woman did as she was instructed.

Dr. Chang then said, "OK, now craw reery reery fass back to me."

So she did.

Dr. Chang slowly shook his head and said, "Your probrem vewy bad. You haf Ed Zachary Disease, worse case I ever see, dat why you not
haf sex or dates." Confused, the woman asked, "Oh my God, Dr. Chang, what
is Ed Zachary disease?"

Dr. Chang looked the woman in the eyes and replied, "Ed Zachary disease is when your face rook Ed Zachary rike your ass."