PDA

View Full Version : Nearly new speed freak!!!

AKA_Bedders
01-06-06, 12:08 AM
Well hi boys & girls, My name is Stuart (2 mum and dad) and bedders 2 my pizz takin mate's.. bless em! 32 yr old spanner man/ roofer (dont ask) and habbitual lover of anything that scares the ****e outa me and makes me gigle. My history with bikes starts way back in 79 at the age of 5 when i started racing with the cotswold schoolboy motor cycle club. I loved it then and instead of jackin it in at 13...well u know. I now have a passionate need to get my arse back in the saddle,,, live again! Got me test on 12th june yippeeee so thought i'd pop in and say hi to everybody. Gonna take me a while to get used to reading the roads and the tunnel vision drivers that i wittness every day in me car, im an off road boy ultimately so need to take it easy i rekon. Im in love with this years gsx-750r (Thats takin it easy out the window then) but thinkin bout buyin a gixxer 600 secy hand instead. If any of you have tips on the 600 gixxer and what to look for on a secy hand model i'd like to know!! lookin @ 02 onwards. With good riding and a ****e load of luck i hope to meet some of you soon at the meets. Thanks for reading Guys 'n' gals.

R1chie
01-06-06, 12:37 AM
welcome mate

shame to hear about you liking gickers though.......next you'll be telling us you have a goatee a la zz top ;)

BB
01-06-06, 07:44 AM
Welcome to the forum/mad house. Sounds like you will fit right in with most of the rabble on here!

Good luck on the 12th.

BB

blurbiker247
01-06-06, 08:00 AM
Allo mate, welcome on board, good luck with the Test :)

Dabz
01-06-06, 08:24 AM
welcome to the forums :)

Amante_271
01-06-06, 08:58 AM
Hi Bedders - Youve GOT to explain a name like that!! Where are you based? Apart from here at the Assylum for the Moderately Bewildered!! Good luck for the 12th.

RVFBabe
01-06-06, 11:01 AM
Hello speed freak!

GixerBoy
01-06-06, 05:03 PM
welcome mate

shame to hear about you liking gickers though.......next you'll be telling us you have a goatee a la zz top ;)

Hey matey.
Don't worry about Richie,he'd love a Gixer but can't handle the power so has to make do with a dodgy kawacappy....poor Ninja boy! ;D
And whats wrong with goatees anyway pupski?? :P :o :D

onfire23
01-06-06, 05:49 PM
Welcome AKA,

lover Gixers, could eat a whole one. Sorry saw more Gixers today than my entire life (Crescent Suzuki) Lol! 8-)

AKA_Bedders
01-06-06, 05:59 PM
Hey Richie how'd ya guess the goatee bit?? comes in handy if i have to stop in the middle of nowhere for a number 2,,, Often use it to wipe my arse. beats a dandy lion hands down mate. :)
I thought 1 of you would ask bout the bedders handle (Amante 271). One of the lads up the pub rekons i look like Danny beddingfield. So for a while now i've been getting plenty of stick off all and sundry. Quite funny really.
Live in swindon by the way.

HC8
01-06-06, 06:33 PM
welcome from one newbie to another

so i fyou look like daniel beddingfield does that mean you sing in a squally high pitched voice toooo?

AKA_Bedders
01-06-06, 08:20 PM
Hi hc8. Possible i spose if kicked in the crown jewels.

aimee_patterson
03-06-06, 11:19 PM
Hello chick

Tommy
03-06-06, 11:47 PM
Welcome mate good luck with test

Mac
04-06-06, 08:10 AM
Welcome to the forums mate.