PDA

View Full Version : hello!

bazzashazza
16-06-06, 09:37 AM
hi, I'm Sharon and I only found out about this site by accident at avebury on weds nite. apparently my mates have known about it for quite a while now but failed to tell me, so thanks rob and dave for mentioning it (!)

anyways i ride a hornet 600, which i have learned to appreciate much more since i started driving a couple of weeks a go, so if u see a looney woman nodding at u in a car, don't worry it's just me trying top adjust to life in a car!

I look forward to meeting u all for many ride outs :D before i have to go back to uni in september and leave my bike behind >:(

Scott_W
16-06-06, 09:39 AM
Welcome to the site Sharon!

RVFBabe
16-06-06, 10:09 AM
Hi Sharon :)

rex_the_sprocket
16-06-06, 10:11 AM
Welcome Sharon

I always get concerned when people start nodding at me in cars................thoughts enter my head like 'did I get drunk at a party and do something embarrassing to myself, a guest, the dog etc?'

Then I remember I am an old git and usually fall asleep at parties after three sherberts............

Jeff
16-06-06, 12:07 PM
Hi Sharon and welcome. You would be incredibly popular with your mates if you took the car to Uni - but have much more fun on the bike :)

b_1_rd
16-06-06, 01:10 PM
Hi Sharon

GixerBoy
16-06-06, 01:12 PM
Welcome Sharon.....Don't worry bout that old duffer Rex,he rides better than he sounds....... ;D :D ;)

Dabz
16-06-06, 02:07 PM
welcome :)

bazzashazza
16-06-06, 02:13 PM
hey everyone!
Jeff, I tried and tried to convince my dad (co owner of bike... sometimes) that it would be a great idea to let me take the bike to uni, he said "Not a chance in hell, but maybe we'll get u insured on the car and u can take that instead.." so yes my uni friends r going to love me when it comes to supermarket trips!!

although cos my uni is in the north i can't come home all that often and spent the 2 months before i came home pining for the bike, glad thats over!!

BB
16-06-06, 04:02 PM
Welcome to tha madhouse, look forward to meeting you.

Perhaps you ought to get your Dad to join us and then at least the bike will be turning up at meets while you are away!

BB

sigg21
16-06-06, 06:10 PM
hello and welcome, think ive seen you riding around devizes area

tinks43
16-06-06, 06:16 PM
Hi, Welcome to the forum! See u on a ride-out soon maybe?

blurbiker247
17-06-06, 10:10 AM
Hi Sharon, glad I'm not the only one that nods when I'm in the tin box, I guess its cos I'm an old git but its worse than that, I come up behind cars, move to the crown of the Rd check my mirror look over my right shoulder and, seeing my drivers door I remember I'm not on the bike and have to pull back :-/.

What you doing Sunday 6 of us are going to Poole, there will be 3 other girls and we have all promised a nice steady ride, comming? have a look at Sunday 18th under "meets"

GixerBoy
17-06-06, 12:33 PM
I hearby deputize blue as 'junior' events manger.......Congratulations mate!! ;D :D ;)

blurbiker247
17-06-06, 12:47 PM
I hearby deputize blue as 'junior' events manger.......Congratulations mate!! ;D :D ;)

:-[ oops sorry :'(

GixerBoy
17-06-06, 12:51 PM
Ha ha,don't worry Blue,not having a go....Thought it was a good idea! :D ;) :)

blurbiker247
17-06-06, 01:17 PM
:o phew thought I was in trouble for a minuet :)

bazzashazza
19-06-06, 11:23 AM
hey guys sorry i couldn't make it on sunday altho i really would have loved to! but unfortunately i was working v hard all weekend like a good girlie to pay off my student overdraft (altho credit card got paid off so back to square one!!) hope to be out soon tho should be at avebury on weds :)

Mac
19-06-06, 11:33 AM
Hey...
Have been off forums for last 5 days but welcome...
Glad u finally found the site. Hoping to be back on the road soon... :(

Amante_271
19-06-06, 05:31 PM

Does that mean hes in charge of the Rug-rats?? Its just my daughter's nappy needs changing!! ::)

Hi Sharron! In case your wondering as BB said this is a Mad house!! I prefer the term Home for the moderately bewildered (!) but we are all (fairly) sane!! Most of the time!! ;D

Im a biker at heart, but stuck with a car at the moment and I still forget and nod at bikes. Its probably my age kicking in or the Cooking Sherry wearing off!! LOL!! ;D ;D

GixerBoy
19-06-06, 05:34 PM
Speak for yourself with the age thing Amante!! :o :P ;)

ChantelleT
19-06-06, 05:46 PM
hiya sharon
I ride to uni daily too. (swindon) only on me 125cc tho. Not long and i start my DAS woohooo. then i can ride a BIG bike 8-)