PDA

View Full Version : Guess the sister!

Pheebs
22-06-06, 09:08 PM
;D

Hello all!

Im sorry but im no bleedin biker, in fact i always try to run them over when im in my car. Im terribly sorry if you've been knocked off a few times...but hey, i have a points system!

So, firstly guess whose little sister i am? Secondly, who wants me to stop running over you?

Safe riding! Love the site x

Little sis

S2_Neo
22-06-06, 09:10 PM
Got me there, i have not one Idea who's sister this is!

P

ChantelleT
22-06-06, 10:06 PM
Lol not the best introduction ive heard on the site. I'm gettin the feeling your the sister of a staff or mod????

Scott_W
22-06-06, 10:41 PM
Hmm, great introduction to a bikers site! ::)

onfire23
22-06-06, 10:48 PM
Perhaps remarks like that should be on the Muppet Forum!

Strange thing to admit on public forum! :-X

b_1_rd
22-06-06, 10:53 PM
mmm, female 20 year old driver, well that narrows it down! I thought it was part of your driving test to aim for bikes! Just thank the luck stars you haven't learned how to reverse yet! :P

ChantelleT
22-06-06, 10:55 PM
B_1_rd what did i tell you about women and reversing!!!! who gets cheaper car insurance? do you want me to sing again :D

b_1_rd
22-06-06, 11:03 PM
You only get marginally cheaper insurance, cos it's not worth ripping you lot off as well, they make enough out of the majority! Robbin' gits!....and the insurance companies have to have something to keep them entertained! :D

Btw, you have the sweetest singer on MSN! ;)

onfire23
22-06-06, 11:03 PM
Scott publish the IP address want take long to guess the sister Lol!

;D ;D

SkyJawa
22-06-06, 11:39 PM
Its drivers like that who lose wing mirrors and get their fecking doors kicked in. >:( >:( >:(

Welcome to the site BTW! ;D :-* ::)

HC8
22-06-06, 11:43 PM
Its drivers like that who lose wing mirrors and get their fecking doors kicked in. >:( >:( >:(

Welcome to the site BTW! ;D :-* ::)

here here

onfire23
23-06-06, 08:09 AM
;D

Hello all!

Im sorry but im no bleedin biker, in fact i always try to run them over when im in my car. Im terribly sorry if you've been knocked off a few times...but hey, i have a points system!

So, firstly guess whose little sister i am? Secondly, who wants me to stop running over you?

Safe riding! Love the site x

Little sis

Now know who you are evidence on its way to Wiltshire Police!
8-)

R1chie
23-06-06, 09:05 AM
i hoping it's my mate Rob's little sis from Wallsend as she is well fit

am i right?

do i win a prize?

Mac
23-06-06, 09:44 AM
OMG...

Its my little sis...I should have guessed....
Ignore her dry sense of humour...i'll batter her next time i see her...

Mac

blurbiker247
23-06-06, 09:49 AM
I got it your SATANS little sister, you lucifer, god of the dark side, the devil himself, well catch me if yer can :P :P :P

blurbiker247
I got it your SATANS little sister, you know lucifer, god of the dark side, the devil himself, well catch me if yer can :P :P :P

R1chie
don't you just hate people with a dry sense of humour 8-)

Scott_W
23-06-06, 10:09 AM
Bloody hell Mac, your sister sure does have one dry sense of humour!

Mac
23-06-06, 10:11 AM
She does care honest...and I've seen her driving...
Its not bikes that she aims for...she drives way too slow for that...:P its either old grannies or cyclists....lmao
Easy points huh...:D

b_1_rd
23-06-06, 10:16 AM
Perhaps we should dampen said dry sence of humour by a ritual soaking with buckets of water at the next official meet! ;) or a dunking....if she comes up alive....BURN HER BURN HER!

just kiddin', well about the burning bit!

btw, welcome to the site Pheebs.

onfire23
23-06-06, 10:36 AM
ASBO might work...?
:o :o
;D ;D ;)

R1chie
23-06-06, 10:38 AM
or....................use this as an entertainment opportunity and get everyone round to watch her parallel park

*Richie dashes off and hides*

Mac
23-06-06, 10:39 AM
or....................use this as an entertainment opportunity and get everyone round to watch her parallel park

*Richie dashes off and hides*

Oi...her parking aint that bad actually...not like some others i could think of... :-X :-X

ChantelleT
23-06-06, 09:45 PM
I'm liking the way she ruffled everyones feathers with one post and hasn't replied since!
Loving her style! 8-)
Mac do you know if your sis will be making another appearance? Just so we can prepare ourselves for it!

onfire23
23-06-06, 11:09 PM
Not Clever! There are actually idiots out there that do that sort of thing! Like the prat that pulled out in front of Mac. :o

Car drivers I have come across ... :-*ended up with body work like the beaten up car in the peugeot advert ;D ;D ;D ;D

Pheebs
28-06-06, 07:50 PM
Thankyou for all the replys! I think the best of all of you really...awww how sweet.

So, thank you big bro for sticking up for little sis. That's what brothers are for ay?!
I'd like everyone to know that he's a fab rider and looks very cool on his bike, as i would expect you all to be of course.

I have taken note from my brother what bikers now appreiciate from us car maniacs and i promise i won't run you over, i'll do the honorable thing and move over!

And as for the parallel parking remark...i'd like to see you do it cheeky monkey!! yeh richie i got you marked! oh yes, and im very fit too...but no prize! (Big head, big head)

From little sis

Pheebs xxx ;)

Gav
29-06-06, 07:42 PM
Bit late to this one, but hiya....get the just of who ya are now too...

Sinz1000K3
03-07-06, 07:21 PM
Same as above post, Welcome female car driver:)