PDA

View Full Version : Yo,

Genisis
08-12-06, 01:10 AM
Hey
just found this website nice to see so many friendly bikers localy.
Currently Riding a kwak gpx 750r (Purple) might have seen me a couple of times in the last 2 weeks stuck on the side of great western way in swindon :)
looking foward to meeting some of you.

BB
08-12-06, 09:45 AM
Hi, welcome and look forward to meeting you sometime.

I hope the 'stuck on the side of the GWW' doesn't mean you were broken down?

BB

GixerBoy
08-12-06, 10:53 AM
Welcome to WB!

Stu
08-12-06, 11:47 AM
howdy

Dabz
08-12-06, 12:50 PM
welcome to the forums :)

Genisis
08-12-06, 02:04 PM
Sad to say i was broken down. Not had much luck in the last 2 weeks. went some thing like this.
2 weekends ago
Simple fork oil change and ECDS Anti-dive unit. 2 days to try and find some electrical fault that stopped me starting the bike. Started to work okay with a big ? as to what was wrong.
Ran fine for 2 days then hydrolic locked on me. Fixed that fine for a week then the electrical problem pop up again and finial found out was it was last night :)
So for now i'm happy again bike is back on the road :)

BB
08-12-06, 03:30 PM
Frustrating stuff! Electrical faults can be a pain to track down. Glad to hear its all ok now tho' :D

BB

Tommy
08-12-06, 10:32 PM
Yo dude

Genisis
09-12-06, 12:03 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome hoping to catch up with one of your rides in the near future.

jj
09-12-06, 09:14 AM
welcometo the site

gixerjonny
10-12-06, 07:23 PM
Welcome Aboard

silver
12-12-06, 08:29 PM
Hi ther Genesis...welcome to Wiltshire Bikers :)

I know the feeling of being on the side of the road!!!!! humph :-[

It's happened to me 3 times in the last two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Along the Asda road, then on the M4! and also the road to Highworth from Lechlade........

If anyone sees me on a Blue Hornet 600...please stop!!!!!

But hopefully... all will be remedied soon.

Silver x

BB
12-12-06, 08:38 PM
Sorry to Hijack the thread - what's up with the bike Silver?

BB

silver
12-12-06, 08:48 PM
Hiya BB :)

Well it just cuts out on me mostly at high speed but has been also when just doing 60ish!!!!

Think it may be fuel related but am getting it checked out on Friday so hope all will be well then.

But am a bit apprehensive to go out on me own now till I get her fixed. :-/

Cheers for askin tho.......

Hope yer ok......

Silver x :)

Genisis
15-12-06, 02:32 PM
hehe broken down 3-4 times now all on the way home from work all diffrent problems.
Bike is now waiting for a new alternator belt hopefully before christmas so i can take her for a spin.

BB
15-12-06, 02:59 PM
On the way home from work? Not good! Hope you get it sorted for good soon.

BB

Genisis
17-12-06, 12:31 AM
yeah after a few days fiddle i didn't check the easiest thing to check.....Alternator Belt.
It's now in steve lynhams for a new belt and some plugs (to lazey to do it myself)

should be back on the road just before christmas day which will be nice coz hopefully g/f has got all the hints of the bike related christmas presents i want/need :)

Silver did you gets yours fixed took mine out to lechlade the day before it died thats a great road :)

silver
18-12-06, 04:14 PM
Yeah that roads where i tested her out..hehe....... ::) ::) :o

Well...think i know whats wrong with the bike now...choke was stuck on....so have to make sure its pushed in till i can get it serviced properly and get it sorted.

Been ok since......but needs more rides to test it...so off i goooooooooooo

See ya.....

Silver x :)