PDA

View Full Version : Yet another 'noob...

piglet
03-01-07, 06:32 PM
Hello all. I'm new to riding and to Wiltshire too, so it's a double whammy, and now it keeps raining, so I've barely had Beryl (Suzuki GS500) out of the garage since I got here. :(

I'd be up for any ride-outs going on, especially if they might have a nice country pub in the middle somewhere... ;) Anything happening a rather slow and still somewhat nervous newbie girly could tag along with?

PS haven't got any whizzy piccies yet so you'll have to imagine something...

GixerBoy
03-01-07, 06:42 PM
Welcome to WB Piglet!
Not a lot of rideouts going on at the moment but keep an eye on the Meets and Rideouts section and something is sure to pop up! :o
Oh,and get out in that rain,it'll make you a better rider! ;)

GB. :)

gixerjonny
03-01-07, 06:48 PM
Hi Piglet Welcome 8-) :-* 8-)

piglet
03-01-07, 07:14 PM
You're right, I guess I gotta face that rain sometime....

timetrial
03-01-07, 07:23 PM
welcome to the site piglet :D

BB
04-01-07, 12:13 AM
Hi Piglet, welcome to WB. Look forward to meeting you sometime soon. Whereabouts are you based? I'm pottering around at present - slowly building up again following trashing a bike last year. Was out the other day and got well soaked! :D

BB

Dabz
04-01-07, 09:33 AM
welcome to the site :) don't worry about speed, there's always plenty of us who can ride at the same pace as you!

piglet
04-01-07, 10:52 AM
Hi Piglet, welcome to WB. Look forward to meeting you sometime soon. Whereabouts are you based? I'm pottering around at present - slowly building up again following trashing a bike last year. Was out the other day and got well soaked! :D

BB

I'm over in the Wylye Valley, west of Salisbury - very pretty and I'm just dying to start exploring it. Roll on crisp clear days and I might just get out and have a potter myself. Assuming I can work out how to hold a map and ride at the same time.... :D

p

ONFIRE
04-01-07, 02:18 PM
Hi & Welcome

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o136/poshboy_photos/innit/handy.gif

Tommy
04-01-07, 09:20 PM
Hi mate!

silver
05-01-07, 12:59 PM
Welcome Piglet :)

Silver x :)