PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

GJ
05-01-07, 07:15 PM
Hi All
Found this web site while browsing for any organised meets or ride-outs in the area (I am based in Warminster).

I did a direct access course Nov 2005 and have a Suzuki Bandit 600. I love it, but haven't ridden it as much as I would like. I was away alot last summer and try and ride to work (infrequently) during the rest of the year, but it's not much fun in the cold, wet and dark!
I would like to try a ride-out, so will keep a close eye on the forum. Although, never done it before, so will have to start off gently!
Gareth
ps. I will definitely be applying for the Bikesafe day.

GixerBoy
05-01-07, 07:17 PM
Welcome to WB Gareth,nice to have you onboard! :)

BB
05-01-07, 07:25 PM
Hi and welcome to WB. :) I'm not too far away over in Trowbridge.

We hope to get some steady rideouts sorted soon as there are several of us who are either new or recent riders, have slower bikes or like me recovering following an off. Or maybe just prefer to take life more gently! As you say not the best of weather to commute.

I did bikesafe last year on a 350 and plan on doing it again this year on a bigger bike. Look forward to meeting you soon.

BB

gixerjonny
05-01-07, 07:46 PM
welcome matey

Steev
05-01-07, 09:53 PM
Hi didley Ho Biker

Welcome

kwik
05-01-07, 10:10 PM
:)

At least the evenings are getting lighter!

mike
06-01-07, 12:02 AM
Welcome. Roll on some better weather!

ONFIRE
06-01-07, 02:00 AM
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o136/poshboy_photos/innit/handy.gif GJ
8-)

Dabz
06-01-07, 11:16 AM
welcome mate :) once the evenings draw out I can guarentee there will be loads of rides to join us on,plus weekends:) any pics of the bandit? My 1st bike was a bandit 600 with a few tasteful bits added and a scorpian exhaust system :D

piglet
06-01-07, 03:10 PM
I'm not too far from you, over near Wylye, so if we get any decent weekends and you fancy a ride out somewhere give me a shout. I did my DA course December 05 and haven't done a great deal of riding since either, so I'm all for taking it gently. Actually my rather elderly GS 500 won't do anything BUT take it gently, poor old love. (Don't tell her I'm eyeing up an SV 650...)

p

GJ
06-01-07, 06:26 PM
Dabz, I'll try and get some pics of the Bandit tomorrow!
I may brave the rain tomorrow for a quick spin, just to have a quick ride.

Piglet, sure, I'm up for a ride out when the weather is a bit drier!