PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

Rayzer
06-02-07, 08:33 PM
Hi everyone,another newbie saying hi.My names Ray and have only held my full licence for 6 months.
Passed my DAS at the first attempt so was well chuffed.Looking forward to getting to some local rideouts with you guys,just have to remember that I aint gunna be as quick as some of you guys,,LOL.
Well see ypou soon hopefully
Ray..

GixerBoy
06-02-07, 08:36 PM
Welcome to WB Ray.......Any pics of your bike??

BB
06-02-07, 08:37 PM
Hi Ray and welcome to WB. Well done on passing at the 1st attempt. We will be organising some rideouts soon as well as meeting more regularly at the Lysley near Chippenham. Don't worry about speed - there are quite a few on here who like to take life a little steadier! ;)

Look forward to meeting you soon. :)

BB

Dabz
06-02-07, 08:37 PM
welcome to WB mate. Don't worry about being fast or not, we all ride at different speeds! I did my DAS just over 2 years ago and I'm still not that quick :P

GixerBoy
06-02-07, 08:39 PM
Its true,he's not! :o ;D ;)

gixerjonny
06-02-07, 08:43 PM
welcome ray ...sorry you didnt win X factor ;D ;D ;)

what do you ride?

Rayzer
06-02-07, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys,sorry but you'll have to wait for some pics as my bike is undergoing major surgery at the mo,should all be back together in a couple of weeks.The bike in question is a 1987 fzr400 genesis which was in a total mess when purchased,crap R6 seat conversion,fzr 3tj shock which sat the arse end up way to hi and the wrong tank cover.Tis all back to standard now with all original parts,just got to finish the respray.

Dabz
06-02-07, 08:48 PM
sounds good, looking forward to the pics :D

Rayzer
06-02-07, 08:49 PM
welcome ray ...sorry you didnt win X factor ;D ;D ;)

what do you ride?

ahh well,you win some and you lose some.
Current ride is an fzr 400 genesis.

gixerjonny
06-02-07, 08:52 PM
We await the pics ;)

In the mean time have a look round and get posting dude

Some of us also meet weds in the summber down at the red lion in AVEBURYs

http://www.theaa.com/travel/mapfinder/search.do

Rayzer
06-02-07, 09:01 PM
We await the pics ;)

In the mean time have a look round and get posting dude

Some of us also meet weds in the summber down at the red lion in AVEBURYs

http://www.theaa.com/travel/mapfinder/search.do

Just let me know when m8 and I'll be there.Know the red lion well.

gixerjonny
06-02-07, 09:11 PM
Will do mate

Keep a eye on the meets and rides

Also WB are doing a trackday which you would enjoy . :).. and help improve your riding.. Dont worry if you have not done one before there will be ofters in the same boat .. With loads of people to help

There are all levels of riders on ere so you will fit in ok

Dabz
06-02-07, 09:15 PM
a few of us also go to the lysley in pewsham (i think?) on mondays for a meet there :)

gixerjonny
06-02-07, 09:18 PM
Hi Ray and welcome to WB. Well done on passing at the 1st attempt. We will be organising some rideouts soon as well as meeting more regularly at the Lysley near Chippenham. Don't worry about speed - there are quite a few on here who like to take life a little steadier! ;)

Look forward to meeting you soon. :)

BB

Is this the same place ::)

;D ;)

Rayzer
06-02-07, 09:19 PM
Will do mate

Keep a eye on the meets and rides

Also WB are doing a trackday which you would enjoy . :).. and help improve your riding.. Dont worry if you have not done one before there will be ofters in the same boat .. With loads of people to help

There are all levels of riders on ere so you will fit in ok

Yeah would deffo be up for doing a track day,please keep me posted on this one.Also where would it be held(castle coombe ???).

gixerjonny
06-02-07, 09:22 PM
I think Gixerboy his sorting the WB trackday and looking at silverstone around June

If not will let ya Know ... Most people will post in the meets and rides when they are looking at booking one