PDA

View Full Version : the fastest bird on the slowest zxr

Loopy
23-03-07, 06:44 PM
Hi all

A little about me........

I'm unofficially the fastest bird on a street bike, here and in the states I believe, after borrowing a mates zx12r and doing a 'flyer' where I attained a true speed of 205.4mph. I'm sure this wont last for much longer though as someone will have to go faster now I've set the target :D

I'm more known as Rvfbabe, have been on the net for the last 8-10yrs useing that name and of course it comes from owning a baby RVF 8-)

Sold that bike a few years ago though and now ragg about on the worlds most unreliable zxr400 >:(

always breaking down, but then it has a tough life ;D

I am now into sprint/drag/flyer racing and the first NSA sprint will be at Keevil middle of April.

Anyone interested contact me and I'll give u more info ;)

I've had my full licence about 8yrs now, but not ridden on the road much the last 2yrs, so hoping to do a bit more of that this summer 8-)

would be nice to make some bikers mates a bit closer to home ::)

FJ_Biker
23-03-07, 09:48 PM
Hello Loopy aka Rvfbabe

Didn’t you post here in the past?

Loopy
23-03-07, 10:21 PM
yes I did but couldnt get back in and looks like u've got another rvfbabe now :D

most people know me as Loopy now as I changed my name few years ago when I sold the rvf ;)

Snowy
24-03-07, 01:08 AM
Hello Loopy. The 205mph wasn't down the A303 was it!!

Loopy
24-03-07, 10:53 AM
::) no officer ::)

It was far far away from here :-/

mind u I have yet to play with the 'new' services roundabouts 8-)

all shell grip too [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

sure looks fun [smiley=evil.gif]

Dabz
24-03-07, 11:02 AM
welcome to WB :D

GIXER_PAUL
24-03-07, 01:01 PM
Hello and welcome those speeds are loopy lol. I dunno how we will cope with 2 RVF babes now though lol

Scott_W
24-03-07, 01:36 PM
Welcome to the site Loopy.

alanTDM
24-03-07, 03:14 PM
Thats not rvfbabe from BD & MCJ is it

was going to Keevil last June/July but had a few probs dont live ther now

Loopy
24-03-07, 03:22 PM
thanx all for the welcome 8-)

yep that's me, on faceparty too as rvfbabe :D

not sure how a site allows 2 with the same name but I am now known as Loopy so no problemo but it may get a tad confusing ;D

anyhow everyone always calls me trouble, now we can be double trouble :D

alanTDM
24-03-07, 03:29 PM
Sent you a PM

RVFBabe
26-03-07, 12:11 PM
Hello from the other RVFbabe that occasionally posts on here :)

Loopy
26-03-07, 03:58 PM
hi chuck, fantastic bike, wish I still had mine :(

only ever rode out with another RVF and that was Smudger. Sadly he didn't make it back from serving in Iraq :'( >:(

maybe see you around the area sometime ;)

busababe
01-04-07, 09:43 PM
Hi Loopy , Mel here from 200mph.org- or busa_babe -when I go on there . ;)
How's ya doing?
Should be along to Keevil and Westonzoyland, hopefully.
Have they eased up on the regs again , because you had to get an ACU licence to compete last year ,I thought , as opposed to being able to just do a one off. If , we can do the 'run wot you brung option' again that would be great. So.... we can just turn up on the day?
A couple of guys in our group 'A4 riders' are eager to have a go :D

See you soon

Loopy
02-04-07, 05:08 AM
Hiya Mel 8-)

last year the old n grumpy's banned day entries :-/

so at the AGM the young n happy's voted it back in :D

but it's with a compromise ::)

that being you can only do ONE day entry and then if you want to do anymore racing you have to join the club.

the NSA is governed by the ACU so everyone that races needs an ACU licence but this you can get on the day for £15. Its not NSA rules unfortunately and the club dont gain anything from it.

obviously if you were wanting to do more than one days racing this summer it is cheaper to attain an ACU licence as after 3 events it's paid for itself ;)

I've not got mine this year yet :D I wont be racing as I want to go on holiday :)

See you there :-*

busababe
02-04-07, 10:21 PM
Cool ...I shall tell the boys ;)

Loopy
03-04-07, 09:35 AM
oooeeerr :D ;D 8-)