PDA

View Full Version : cheeky saying hello !

cheekyfunky
10-07-07, 05:59 PM
hey guys and gals thought i better introduce myself, as i forgot when i registered ! ::) been riding for years on the wrong side of the law now i thought i should be a good boy so now on the right side, riding a baby zx6r at the mo, only for insurance reasons, i must add !!!! but next summer there will be some toys in the garage ! plus buying new house and car really does wipe out you pocket money !!!
any way cheeky's the name funky's the game !

meets will be a nightmare as i work late and weekends but i will do my best to poke my head out of my helmet one evening and say ello !

heres a pic of the £900 bargin to pass this summer by !
thanks for letting me in the wb gang as my asbo usally prohibits this kind of activity ! (ps i cant spell) lol :D

Amante_271
11-07-07, 08:00 AM
Hello Cheeky!

Glad youve joined the home for the prim and propper! Yeah Right!! Some of us here are as pure as the driven slush too!

Nice little play toy you got there & for only £900! Good deal mate!

See you around!

Dabz
11-07-07, 08:15 AM
welcome to the forums :D Nice bike there, a bargain at £900!

FJ_Biker
11-07-07, 08:29 AM
Hello cheekyfunky, I’m loving your bargain bike

cheekyfunky
11-07-07, 09:47 AM
cheers guys ! i noticed none of the ladys stepped forward to give me a hello hug ! :( lol ,must be the thing about the asbo ! ;) is there still the meets at the lysley in the evenings ? if so what day is that ?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrsss

Amante_271
15-07-07, 07:11 AM
Yeah! The Lysley meet is on a Monday night from 6 til whenever!!

schwee
16-07-07, 11:26 AM
Hello, welcome along..and yes its your asbo :D

cheekyfunky
17-07-07, 09:49 AM
cheers folks..... hello schwee..... :-[ ::)

HC8
17-07-07, 10:47 AM
Hello Dude and Welcome 8-)

Amante - you speak for yo'self ;) best thing to do with slush is flavour it and mix it with vodka, then drink lots ;D ;D

ONFIRE
17-07-07, 11:57 AM
Hi & http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o136/poshboy_photos/muppet/welcome_23.gif
8-)

cheekyfunky
17-07-07, 05:49 PM
damn your right harleychic ! and as its my bday today me thinks thats a wicked idea for the public house to entertain me with ! amongst other things ! :o

HC8
18-07-07, 09:48 AM
damn your right harleychic ! and as its my bday today me thinks thats a wicked idea for the public house to entertain me with ! amongst other things ! :o

Well, Hell sorry I missed it, a belated many happy returns of the day for yesterday :-*
How was the slushy vodka ;D ;D

Bonnielass
18-07-07, 05:21 PM
Hi Cheeky and Happy Birthday for yesterday. Have you really got an asbo, I've never seen one!! I'm new to the forum too, they all seem like a nice bunch.

igbell
19-07-07, 01:57 PM
Hello and welcome along, and that is one hell of a bike for £900, well done.

cheekyfunky
22-07-07, 02:01 PM
hey all i have just managed to recover from the tuesday night piss up !

as this was a thread for me to say hello i would also like to say good bye to ollie bridewell ! for who didnt know are local bsb rider was take from his family this week in an accident at mallory !
RIP little man

gonna miss ya bud

cheeky :'(