PDA

View Full Version : hello WB

kaka
28-07-07, 10:51 PM
Hi
Good guy from AA told me about site so here i am.
anyhow been in chips awhile but dont really know any Bikers around here so would be good to go out for a blast with you.

Have not been out much recently(on bike)lol) due to babysitting but the bug can no longer be controled.

Been riding since knee high to a grasshopper & have a zx9 01,had since new so i know her well,off to do a trackday on Friday at Mallory so need some practice if anyone is going for rideouts next week(baby permitting)also my brakes need a run out,i have just recond them & put braided lines on but dont feel right or it maybe just me as they work.

Tried to attach pic but too large ? i am no wizz & have not got time to figure out

See you out there

alanTDM
29-07-07, 12:19 AM
Welcome to WB kaka there are a few on this site from chips plus a MAG group at the Kingfisher Hungerdown Lane every thurs starts between 8.30-9.00pm.
enjoy this web site!

Dabz
29-07-07, 09:47 AM
welcome to wiltshire bikers! the monday lysley arms meet is nice and close to you if you're in chippenham, a fair few from WB go most weeks

Ghost
29-07-07, 10:21 AM
But hardly ever likely to see Dabz there... ;)

Dabz
29-07-07, 11:01 AM
I have to keep up my 'mysterious' persona lol ;) it means it's a real event when I arrive somewhere :P

Ghost
29-07-07, 05:54 PM
Sort of an undercover cult leader?! :o ;)

furry-TLR
29-07-07, 06:47 PM
;D LOL

Ghost
29-07-07, 08:31 PM
;D LOL

Have you met the mythical Dabz then? :o

HC8
29-07-07, 10:51 PM
;D LOL

Have you met the mythical Dabz then? :o

lol yeah he's getting almost as mythical as the elusive onfire got more chance of spotting obi one kenobi at the lysley these days ;D ;D

oh and welcome to the site kaka :)

Amante_271
30-07-07, 06:27 AM
Hi Kaka, welcome to the Home for the moderately bewildered.

Mythical Dabz, Elusive Onfire, Obi WAN Kenobi..... I rest my case!

But apart from that lot the rest of us are quite (in)sane!!!

Pass the tablets Nursie!

igbell
30-07-07, 08:59 AM
Hello and welcome.

FJ_Biker
30-07-07, 07:00 PM
Hello kaka and welcome to the site as alanTDM says there is a meeting at the Kingfisher every Thursday, myself and Alan are normally there, or the Lysley on Monday, plus there are Wednesday meets at Castle Coombe but I’m never to sure on the dates

kaka
01-08-07, 09:41 AM
thanx everyone,

Went past lysley arms on Monday it was busy but i had to get home as dinner in oven.

I had followed a couple of bikes from wooton basset,i would of follwed in as it was a good blast & had a chat.

did well keeping up as my brakes are not 100%

they have had a complete recon & new hoses but there is still too much travel in lever & not as powerfull as they should be :(

done all usual bleeding stuff so no air bubbles

ANY IDEAS ANYONE ?