PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

kband1250
18-09-07, 05:06 PM
Hi all just joined today,been living down here for the last 18 months,relocated from hertfordshire with my job.have been a biker since the age of 17 have owned and ridden all sorts over the years .Split from my partner of 13yrs , 5 months ago and have recently got myself anew suzuki1250 bandit and decided to start getting out and about again so look forward to meeting you and making new friendships in the the future so take care and safe riding all . Keith (kbandit) ps just had to put a pic of my new toy and yes youve guessed it when i picked it up from fowlers it was pissing it down .

Amante_271
19-09-07, 06:56 AM
Hi Keith.

Sorry to hear about your split. Been there, done that, not nice!! :(

BUT youve found us now!!!! :D

OMG! God help you!!! ;D We are a mad bunch on here and always up 4 a laugh, so dive in and enjoy!

kband1250
19-09-07, 11:48 AM
thanks for the message certainly plan to enjoy myself from here on in and looking forward to meeting some of you out and about

Dabz
20-09-07, 08:21 AM
welcome to the forums -nice bike too! quite fancy a test ride on a bandit 1250 - I've previously owned a bandit 600 and a 1200 so would be interested to compare! may have to get over to fowlers one weekend!

igbell
20-09-07, 11:16 AM
Hello and welcome.

Obzy
28-10-07, 01:43 AM
Hi and welcome - Fowlers is one of my favourite haunts when I get the chance. Bought my SV650 from there a while back. Rode with the Fowlers riders' group up to Donnigton for the (I think it was) '04 Moto GP a long time ago.

See you and ride safe mate :)

Ghost
28-10-07, 05:50 PM
Hi and welcome - Fowlers is one of my favourite haunts when I get the chance. Bought my SV650 from there a while back. Rode with the Fowlers riders' group up to Donnigton for the (I think it was) '04 Moto GP a long time ago.

See you and ride safe mate :)

Although I drift round there now & then and the cafe is friendly, I have never found the salesmen particularly helpful or welcoming over the years. And before anyone fires up this is just my opinion/experience and not meant to be taken as a personal attack or anything!

Obzy
29-10-07, 02:44 AM
I agree. When I bought my SV650 (which is in bike heaven :( poor thing ), the salesmen there didn't seem to care less. Had to go and find one to put the deposit down on it.

Cafe is nice and friendly though, like you say - keep an eye out for a stumpy, goateed Z750 rider.....probably with bags under eyes - baby daughter has decided that my days of lie-ins are over.