PDA

View Full Version : Blowing bulbs - The solution

Rod
21-10-06, 10:56 AM
This hopefully is the last post on this subject.The Hog is still blowing rear bulbs due to vibration, if you start it on the stand in a certain position I can see the whole rear fender shaking. if I sit on the bike and start it no problem. anyway after all the advice you guys gave me last time I am going for LEDs

mike
21-10-06, 01:32 PM
Rod, the best solution is to keep the bulbs and change the bike, that way you'll have removed the vibration problem ;D ;D

Rod
21-10-06, 02:49 PM
:) Great Idea as it's only the tail light filiment blown the stop light bit is fine ;D

igbell
24-10-06, 12:01 PM
why do you need to worry about it now??
hogs dont see the winter, they get stuffed into a tin hut and stored for the winter don't they?? :)

Rod
28-10-06, 11:01 AM
Yo igbell, mine does ;) I'm too old for the cold and the wet :'( wot with allthat chrome to polish ;D

Rod
28-10-06, 11:02 AM
The Led's are great, really impressed. One small problem though, my number plate light is now red :-?

mike
28-10-06, 07:41 PM
Rod; you can get small LED no plate lights for that. Black out the clear part of the red lens and add the no plate light, and wire it in to the existing rear tail light. Should find plenty of choice on Ebay.