PDA

View Full Version : Electrics Advice

Ninja-Nan
23-08-08, 11:28 PM
I have an alarm that I need fitted and also some help with changing my light sequence. Does anyone know someone reliable to do it for me? Someone took the alarm over a month ago to see if he could fit it and I'm still waiting. So I think I'll give up on him and find someone else.

alanTDM
24-08-08, 03:54 PM
Not sure what you mean changing Light sequence?

Ninja-Nan
25-08-08, 01:12 AM
I have a large light which is headlight and main beam, but I also have a smaller one either side of it that are only lit as sidelights. When I push the switch right up they go off. I would like them to come on with the ignition and stay on all the time.

darrenatthesally
25-08-08, 12:56 PM
since you are from chippenham try give try star a call on bumper farm not sure of phone number bur go dowm bumper farm to the right turn by chippemham motors turn right then straigh over mini round about and they are on the left hand side always been good when i hae been in there

FJ_Biker
27-08-08, 04:10 PM
Tristate bumpers farm, Chippenham for the alarm. Why not leave your light switch in the on position and save a load of money.

alanTDM
29-08-08, 05:26 PM
I would of thought there might be a reason why the lights are built like that,maybe if all your lights are on then the generator output might not cope with the volts required so the battery dont get charged enough so you end up stranded with a flat battery.It always seems to happen at the wrong time and place aswell.i would keep them standard and do what FJ says