PDA

View Full Version : Recommendation

julia
04-10-09, 01:50 PM
I thought it only proper after all the hard work put in that I make a recommendation for Sean (aka finbar) he is a mobile mechanic and also a WB (which is how i found him).
He has not only repaired my bike and made it completely roadworthy he has had me pestering him the whole way. He worked endlessly! Obviously enjoys his work and takes pride in the end result. He is reasonably priced and works his ‘cock off’ so to speak. He has kept me fully informed on prices the whole way and his hourly rate is nothing for the amount of work put in.
Also as an afterthought, he’s not a boring nob ;D
Julia x

BB
04-10-09, 02:22 PM
Well done Finbar [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

So Julia - you back on the road now?

BB

julia
04-10-09, 03:36 PM
Yes BB,

Passed MOT, just waiting to tax to beast on Monday and i'm ready to go! Well not quite ready have a helmet and gloves, no leathers though and no spare 500 squid to get any :(
I have been looking on EBay but not really sure what i am looking for lol

Ducatista
04-10-09, 04:46 PM
What size are you?

I'm sure someone will lend you some kit.
I have a set of size 14 leathers that I'm not using at the moment but they are closer to a size 12.

I'm sure someone will lend you something that's going spare.

julia
04-10-09, 08:04 PM
I bloody wish i was a size 12 honey, i am built like a brick **** house! I am 5 ft 9" and a size 16 could get away with a 14 if they were well worn ;D Also i don't know many females which doesnt help. So if anyone is looking in and wants to donate Julia some leathers for a wee while til i have saved up ;)

Julia x

PS thank you very much anyway Ducatista, that was really kind ty x

igbell
07-10-09, 01:37 PM
Julia
I will have a word with the other half as I think that since having the little man she will no longer be coming on the back of the bike with me, so she might be getting rid of her kit, it is not leather mind you it is cordura kit.

julia
07-10-09, 09:04 PM
Thx igbell [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

R2D2
17-10-09, 05:44 PM
I thought it only proper after all the hard work put in that I make a recommendation for Sean (aka finbar) he is a mobile mechanic and also a WB (which is how i found him).
He has not only repaired my bike and made it completely roadworthy he has had me pestering him the whole way. He worked endlessly! Obviously enjoys his work and takes pride in the end result. He is reasonably priced and works his ‘thingy off’ so to speak. He has kept me fully informed on prices the whole way and his hourly rate is nothing for the amount of work put in.
Also as an afterthought, he’s not a boring nob ;D
Julia x

Had some work done by Sean today and couldn't put it better myself :)