PDA

View Full Version : Power Commander

Andybusa
03-11-09, 09:03 PM
Has anyone any experience of fitting a power commander. How do those 3 buttons on the console come into the equation?!

Kneedragger
04-11-09, 11:03 AM
You need to hold them down when you turn the unit on, you will need the 9v battery adapter as once the busa carries out its initial start up (assuming its a busa by your name) the power for the powercommander cuts out. Its only constant when its running.

With the 9v battery you need to hold down all three buttons and then after a few seconds the green bar on the left will show a permanant green line. Releas the buttons when the green light shows and then if you tap the button you want to adjust (I think) it will go up or hold the button (I think) it will go down, then go to the next button and do the same.

I have an 04 busa which has one so any other questions just ask. Ill have a look tonight to make sure im right. If its a full system with no space for O2 sensor you will also need to pull out a pin from the ECU (cant remember which one off the top of my head) connector block otherwise the "FI" light will be on all the time. By taking out the pin it just disables the O2 sensor to the FI light so it still warns you if something is wrong. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]