PDA

View Full Version : Wiltshire Bikers!!

Jeff
05-06-06, 09:33 AM
Hey guys I manged to pass you all on Saturday morning coming out of Marlborough. I was going in to meet up with some guys from the 'prilla club.

I must say you all looked excellent coming out in such a big group - almost turned around and joined you all :)

Sounds like you all had a good time, and I look forward to the next opportunity to meet some more of you.

Cheers,

Jeff

Scott_W
05-06-06, 09:45 AM
Excellent stuff! It was quite good riding through various towns, etc... and seeing everybody look at us! :)

Mac
05-06-06, 09:50 AM
I have to agree. Was great seeing people stop and look. What will it be like when we're 500 strong!! lol ;)

blurbiker247
05-06-06, 12:18 PM
Yes to all the above, and its all down to you guys, THANKS ;)

BB
05-06-06, 03:57 PM
Should have come along with me yesterday on the charity run, 84 strong, Bath to Weymouth. That got people looking.

Actually HOG do a run that does the bridges on the M4 or somewhere - now thats a lot of bikes!

Amante_271
06-06-06, 09:23 AM
Actually HOG do a run that does the bridges on the M4 or somewhere - now thats a lot of bikes!
Having spoken to one of the guys from Pinkertons MCC in Swindon I know they go to this major meet. Its mainly H.O.G orientated as far as I could tell but sounds fun!