PDA

View Full Version : carsick

evilkeneval
26-08-06, 01:00 AM
Hey, quite a random place to bump into another member! ::)

Sorry for mistaking you for a girlie!

Stu
26-08-06, 09:28 AM
Quite a random place to bump into a member! mistaking for a girlie! Hmmm gets the mind wondering where you bumped into such member???? Mikey did you think your luck was in???

Please elaborate on where you bumped into etc cos my mind is coming up with all sorts of weird stuff Mikey were you wearing your all in 1 leather number?? Was it dark?? See screwed up mind I have

Icey
26-08-06, 09:45 AM
Mikey was with me :P

We met Carsick in a carpark outside the shops :P

We where standing at the check out looking out the window - and couldn't decide if the person outside was male/female - I said it was male because there was no boobies - Mikey said he was female because of the long hair :o

Anyway...

It was nice to meet another WB member in a random place :)

Stu
26-08-06, 09:56 AM
ahhh mind put to rest now. christ whats up with me today. Best book in with the shrink next week! Doctor I keep having weird thoughts..... comfy sofa though

evilkeneval
26-08-06, 01:18 PM
Quite a random place to bump into a member! mistaking for a girlie! Hmmm gets the mind wondering where you bumped into such member???? Mikey did you think your luck was in???

Please elaborate on where you bumped into etc cos my mind is coming up with all sorts of weird stuff Mikey were you wearing your all in 1 leather number?? Was it dark?? See screwed up mind I have

it wasn't quite as a romantic setting as your imagining stu!

Stu
26-08-06, 02:19 PM
Seedy not romantic was more along the thoughts

Amante_271
27-08-06, 07:20 AM
Seedy not romantic was more along the thoughts
Hmm! ::)

(Dribble of saliva creeps out of corner of mouth!!)

Book me up as well Stu or do you want to visit my shrink too! Discount for all WB members at this rate!!!! ;D

Carsick
30-09-06, 06:52 PM
d'oh, just spotted this.
Yes, was a little random, considering we were both about 30 miles from home.
On another note, I ran into gixxerjonny the other day at Steve Lynham's. I suppose it is a pretty small place, after all.

gixerjonny
01-10-06, 09:49 AM
Nice to meet dude ,