24-10-06, 10:34 AM
Er... Who? Pictures would help!

R1chie
24-10-06, 10:57 AM
yeah, those throttle monkey's get everywhere don't they

rex_the_sprocket
24-10-06, 09:31 PM
on Sunday ;D
What do you expect if you hang around the gents eh Foo - Jamie Toseland has his own Motor Home if that's who you were looking for............. :P

BB
24-10-06, 10:55 PM
Whers's the pictures from Sunday then, Rex? GB want's to know why you haven't posted them. Is it 'cos he was faster than you???? ;D ;D ;D ;D

BB

Foo
25-10-06, 12:15 AM
on Sunday ;D
What do you expect if you hang around the gents eh Foo - Jamie Toseland has his own Motor Home if that's who you were looking for............. :P

that's cause for a moment, just a moment mind you, i thought you were James Toesland ;)

R1chie
25-10-06, 09:26 PM
on Sunday ;D

that's cause for a moment, just a moment mind you, i thought you were James Toesland ;)

too much gin again eh Faye *hic*

rex_the_sprocket
26-10-06, 10:03 AM
on Sunday ;D

Yeah the body of James Toseland but not the riding ability - oh and like him I like a bit of spanking ::)

rex_the_sprocket
26-10-06, 10:13 AM
Whers's the pictures from Sunday then, Rex? GB want's to know why you haven't posted them. Is it 'cos he was faster than you???? ;D ;D ;D ;D

BB

Typical of GB to think I give a ****.............................. ;D

Last time I was at Silverstone (Halloween 05) I crashed so its not exactly my favourite place

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3808987

rex_the_sprocket
26-10-06, 10:18 AM
The 'Missile' and the 'Tractor' all cosy in the dry garage..........

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3808986

BB
26-10-06, 06:48 PM

BB

Typical of GB to think I give a ****.............................. ;D

Last time I was at Silverstone (Halloween 05) I crashed so its not exactly my favourite place

Halloween? Did someone put a spell on you? ;D ;D

Foo
26-10-06, 08:47 PM
naw he fell off his broomstick :D

rex_the_sprocket
27-10-06, 09:35 AM
naw he fell off his broomstick :D

........never could get the hang of them damned brooksticks...........also got black flagged for wearing a pointy hat and having a cat on my tail fairing :-[