PDA

View Full Version : Think I spotted Obzy..!?!?

sburv
02-03-08, 04:14 PM
Think I might have seen Obzy out in Trowbridge today around 13.30..? You was stopped at a set of trafic lights, don't think you saw me though. :P

Amante_271
03-03-08, 08:49 AM
OMG Oz, youve got a stalker!!! LOL! You know what us Calne boys (?) are like! :o LOL! ;D

Obzy
06-03-08, 12:22 AM
:) Yup, that was probably me :) Always out and about whenever I get the chance in Trowbridge. Usually have a black Alpinestars jacket/gloves, both with white writing and a black/silver/white/stars Shoei lid. Bike no longer has blue led side-lights, as started getting paranoid after a rozzer looked at me for a little too long! Back into garage to skin knuckles and fit the originals :)

Obzy
06-03-08, 12:28 AM
Oh yes, forgot to mention, I always give the nod too, so if I didn't nod, I didn't see you - sorry ;) Even teen scooter nutters get the nod - if only to laugh at the puzzled expressions I get back, lol. There are loads in Trowbridge - all of them convinced that if they blip their throttle constantly at a standstill, that they'll be able to beat me off the lights. I let them go usually, then pop into second, apply a modest amount of right wrist and watch them wobble around in my wing mirror. Oh the joys of town riding......same method applies to most saxo/corsa/astra/bmw/nova/old clapped out mondeo drivers :)