PDA

View Full Version : DABZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hunar
10-06-08, 04:13 PM
belive it or not, I saw the mythical dabz online on the forum! its true honest! would I lie to you?

I was under the impressions that Dabz managed to post stealth style, but its good to know the guy is there!

darrenatthesally
10-06-08, 04:26 PM
ya i saw him to and he has said he mite come to the sally on thursday if he does i bet it will rain

Tubz
10-06-08, 05:00 PM
well I recieved a PM from the infamous Dabz and as far as i can tell it wasnt a preset message a robot had sent out to me

Very privaledged lol ;D

bikerbabe
10-06-08, 06:49 PM
i had a quick glimpse of the mythical man my self but it may of been an imposter who know's

sburv
10-06-08, 07:09 PM
This afternoon I spotted some clown on a yellow TT wearing shorts and t-shirt.

Hope this wasn't you Dabz!!!

bikerbabe
10-06-08, 10:43 PM
i think my eyes are seeing things but i think dabz has just appeared for another stealth like opperation .

Dabz
10-06-08, 10:49 PM
definitely not me in shorts and tshirt - I'd never ride like that!

Hunar
11-06-08, 12:05 AM
definitely not me in shorts and tshirt - I'd never ride like that!

you and me both chief, just the thought makes me shiver, good god you must be made to ride like that!

darrenatthesally
11-06-08, 09:08 AM
mad or a death wish who likes pain

bikerbabe
11-06-08, 09:46 AM
i totally agree chils me to the boan when i see people out riding motorbikes and not all correctly kitted out

Dabz
11-06-08, 07:43 PM
They showed us some lovely pics of gravel rash at Bikesafe las time I did it - one of a gorgeous young girl who had come off after riding pillion and had completely destroyed her good looks - no more bikinis on the beach! Really scary stuff!

Tubz
11-06-08, 07:49 PM
They showed us some lovely pics of gravel rash at Bikesafe las time I did it - one of a gorgeous young girl who had come off after riding pillion and had completely destroyed her good looks - no more bikinis on the beach! Really scary stuff!

Oooh i've seen that, i'm sure she made a web blog. Pics and all :( wasn't nice.
I rode my bike to shops t'other day in trainers and was paranoid that i was going to break my ankles.

Hunar
11-06-08, 07:57 PM
even if i am goign to the local shop on the bike, i will still puts boots, jacket and jeans on, and helmet and gloves of course

Dabz
11-06-08, 08:47 PM
yup me too :) Scary thing is when I learnt I used to wear whatever trousers I had on that day (still wore a proper jacket, gloves, boots etc)...now I get worried even in my proper biker jeans (with kevlar in) as they have no padding!