PDA

View Full Version : Youve NOT been spotted!!!

Amante_271
15-08-08, 08:08 AM
Hunar, where have you been????

2 weeks with no sign of you at the Sally??

Is it the curse of the moderator, that you become absorbed into the computer matrix like in the old film TRON?

Hey even Dabz has made it the last 2 weeks....

*thinks - Could this be linked????* :o

Hunar
15-08-08, 08:21 AM
hehe, I had to fly to Newcastle yesterday to pick up my kids. The eldest is staying with us for a few days and the youngest is here for 2 weeks. So not sure how that will affect the upcoming meets, but will get there if I can. ;D

darrenatthesally
19-08-08, 03:26 PM
well bring the kids with you

Hunar
19-08-08, 10:19 PM
well bring the kids with you

can't their mother has scared them off the idea of getting on the bike, even though the youngest enjoyed it last time.

Amante_271
20-08-08, 12:28 PM
I thought you said you have a .... wait for it ... A CAR!!! ;D

igbell
21-08-08, 02:19 PM
Nah not hunar, you were dreaming again Amante

Amante_271
21-08-08, 10:09 PM
No TRUST ME!!! Hes got a Merc 190!! :o

Hunar
22-08-08, 09:23 AM
I do own a 190e, a 1983 model, one of the first prodution 190's from what I can tell. Its in the garage due to a blown gearbox, I may well get it repaired at some point, but not in any mad rush, not while I am able to ride! I should have the bike in the garage really, so may well have to get the 190 out and back on the road / sold so that I can, will also give me more room for a couple more bikes, maybe a project or two.

Would still prefer to ride than drive anyday, and well, if you're goign to have a car, might as well get a quality name like Mercedes, rather than one of these common everyday Peugot things ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

igbell
22-08-08, 07:38 PM
Sorry did you say the car is in the garage and the bike is outside????
Tut tut to you....My house was bought as it had a garage to hold the bike in, and the cars stay out side.
I had enough of the old house where I had to get the cover off of the bike all the time and also finding cats hiding under the cover on the seat when it was cold and wet. >:(

Amante_271
23-08-08, 08:24 AM
I had enough of the old house where I had to get the cover off of the bike all the time and also finding cats hiding under the cover on the seat when it was cold and wet. >:(
So you had a cold wet seat!! Incontinance pads not working again then!! ;D ;D ;D At least that explains the smell Iggy!

Hunar
23-08-08, 11:27 AM
Sorry did you say the car is in the garage and the bike is outside????
Tut tut to you....My house was bought as it had a garage to hold the bike in, and the cars stay out side.

Not much choice, the garage is a council one so not on the same land as our flat, and the car has no mot, tax etc etc so i cannot keep it on the road, but hopefully it will be out of the way soon and I can get the bike undercover, and lots of room for another bike or five!

igbell
26-08-08, 02:06 PM
Sorry Amante, the adult nappies dont hold as much as they should do.....

Like the sound of that Hunar, a bike or five....

BB
31-08-08, 01:14 PM
Nothing wrong with having a bike or five in the garage and the car living outside! ::)

BB

Kevinb
01-09-08, 12:27 PM
Quite right. The bikes in the garage & the cars on the drive.
Hunar. I know what you mean, if you are going to buy a car get a quality one (I've just bought a Merc)

Cheers

Kev

igbell
02-09-08, 09:24 AM
Sorry to say this Kev but you have toooooo much money, a couple of bikes and now a merc...... :o

Kevinb
03-09-08, 09:01 AM
Igbell
It is an old 1994 Merc 320 coupe.
Just think I could sell the Merc, the Bonnie and the MT-01 and just about scrape enough together to buy a new Ford Fiesta.
Second thoughts I'll just keep what I have and enjoy life.
Cheers
Kev

Amante_271
03-10-08, 10:37 AM
Any one heard from Stu/Hunar recently?? Hes disappeaed again!!! :o

igbell
03-10-08, 10:50 AM
Yes I heard that he saw you and Ran ;D ;D he didnt like the cut of your jib

Amante_271
03-10-08, 02:08 PM
Dash it all sir! >:( >:( >:( My tailor said my jib was fine, without exception! ....

Pity it cant be said for that roughian fellow, Bell!!

Hunar
03-10-08, 03:13 PM
hehe don't worry, I not gone anywhere, quite busy at the moment with sorting out the young lady (and no, I persoanlyl don't refer to her as a young lady, but what I refer to her as cannot be printed here) who killed my FJ, confirmed write off, repair costs valued at........ £2800!!!!. She didn't pay (no great suprise there) and has since gone silent, so have informed the police, insurance and solicitor to proceed and 'nail her neck to the wall' I think was the term I used.

On top of that my Grandmother was taken into hospital with heart problems, some problem with her blood pressure tablets which she has been taking for 30 years, they have managed to stabalise the problem, and are just keepign her in to monitor it, if all is fne she can coem home, but if there is any issues its possible she may have to have a pacemaker fitted.

So its a bit hectic at the moment, trying to juggle too many things, just waiting for the first one to drop sometimes hehe.

Anyway, my apologies for being a bit quiet, will be back to my usual loud and crude self soon, I promise!

igbell
03-10-08, 05:24 PM
Well sorry to here all your woes mister Hunar, I am sorry if anything I say to Amante has affended you, I will try and keep it to a more respiticale level of abuse from now on ;D ;D ;D