PDA

View Full Version : Kevinb

BB
26-10-08, 12:58 PM
Wickes Trowbridge Saturday. Good to see you [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ghost & I stopped off for lunch after our trip round Cross Engineering in Bath. That bike of yours sounds lovely even with the baffles in, a little different to my trusty Ajay! ;D

BB

Kevinb
27-10-08, 09:31 AM
Honest Guv I was just picking up some hinges and the people in the burger van forced me to eat a bacon/egg roll and chips ;D

It was good to see you. There aren't many of us hardened bikers out this time of year.

I was having a good look at your Ajay when we left and it is a lovely bike. I would like a classic one day.

Cheers

Kev

BB
27-10-08, 09:51 AM
I thought Saturday morning was pretty good for a run round - maybe a bit fresh 1st thing for summer gloves ::)

I love the old Ajay to bits! It isn't too bad for something that is basically just dragged out & ridden with little or no maintenance. I've done some serious milage on it over the years too. It's heading for some major works soon though as the clutch is getting grabby, the head gasket is blowing and before I set off I had to knock (read kick) the exhaust back into the head as it was blowing more from there than the silencer! :D

BB

Hunar
21-11-08, 12:23 PM
MUST RESIST TEMPTATION!!!

ahhhh bollox I was never good at resisting temptation, and i might as well get in before Andrew does.....

I had a similar problem with the Mrs not blowing properly, had to knock her in the back of the head a few time to get it to work properly.

There, got it out of my system.............

BB
21-11-08, 04:17 PM
;D ;D ;D

You resisted for quite a while!

BB