PDA

View Full Version : Maniac on a V-Storm!

Amante_271
23-08-08, 10:30 AM
On route to Chippenham this morning I had a VERY, no ULTRA shiney Blue V-Storm come up behind me tooting his horn with his headlights on FULL beam!! Then after overtaking me he proceeded to overtake a Corsa (who had pulled out in front of me on a roundabout earlier!) crossing a single white line!!!

>:(Tut tut!! >:(

Cute pillion passenger waved at me tho so all is forgiven!! 8-)

sburv
24-08-08, 06:01 PM
To be fair I thought I was being rather sedate. Only just crossed the white line. Still running in the engine so can't take it over 5k.

I'm sure I don't have to tell you guys not to believe everything Andrew tells you :)

Hunar
24-08-08, 09:08 PM
I'm sure I don't have to tell you guys not to believe everything Andrew tells you :)

Yeah, I can't imagine a cute pillion waving to him either!

Amante_271
25-08-08, 07:25 AM
>:( WELL I thought she looked cute & she waved so that counts in my book!! ;)

sburv
25-08-08, 08:00 PM
Sorry to dash all your hope and dreams Amante,

But she wasn't waving, she was just woffting........ I had just farted ::) :P

Amante_271
25-08-08, 09:21 PM
Explains alot! I thought there was a problem with the cars exhaust NOT yours!!

Your lights were still on high beam tho!! >:(

igbell
26-08-08, 02:09 PM
You sure they were on full beam and you didnt have your mirror dipped, or that you had slumped in your seat again Andrew??

She did wave at him, to tell him to get the Pug off of the road, smelly old thing..... ;D ;D (that he gets his better half to wash and clean might I add)

Hannah
26-08-08, 02:44 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble Andrew but I was giving the W***er sign not waving because I saw this car come flying round the roundabout at a silly speed!!! Tut tut ;D :P

igbell
26-08-08, 08:41 PM
Dont tell me then you saw it was a Pug and thought oh silly fool ;D ;D ;)

Amante_271
27-08-08, 02:21 AM
:-[

Rich86
19-12-08, 05:34 PM
lol i saw some1 on what appeared to be a black (possibly dark blue) vstorm coming through avebury into devizes cutting through traffic like a maniac, could be the same fellow lol' vhad something written on the back of his jacket ..something then Haste'