PDA

View Full Version : Cat Macd

BB
18-11-08, 07:20 PM
In the car park outside Pets at Home Bradley Road Trowbridge on Monday. We talked how fierce your sidestand spring was! ;) I thought I recognised the bike from on here - was it you?

BB

Amante_271
18-11-08, 08:56 PM
If it was Cat I expect she was getting sometingfor her savage best of a moggy! Ive seen it and have the mental scars to show! :o It may look like a ball of fluff from the filter in a tumble dryer but dont be fooled!!! ( ;D)

Cat_Macd
18-11-08, 10:08 PM
was me!! dropped bike in the carpark cause i tripped on the side stand and it sprung up and dropped the bike!! checked when i got home though and no real damage done just a scuff on the edge of the handlebars and one on the mirror, lucky huh!

thanks again for the help standing him up again.

was about to post about drop on here and ask if you were a member too but you beat me to it!

Amante, the kitten is not that vicious, you have no scars to show for the meeting?!

BB
18-11-08, 11:00 PM
;D Amante always was a bit of a Drama Queen!

I was going to be discreet and wasn't going to mention about the dropped bike! As I drove out the car park I thought I should have mentioned WB and also thought I'd recognise the bike from somewhere - took me a while to recall it was on here. :)

BB

Amante_271
19-11-08, 07:59 AM
Amante, the kitten is not that vicious, you have no scars to show for the meeting?!

All the scars are mental not physical!!

BB - How could you say Im a drama queen?? :oMOI? :o Never!! ::)

;D

igbell
20-11-08, 07:14 PM
Nobody said drama queen....we just said queen ;D ;D

Amante_271
20-11-08, 07:21 PM
Nobody said drama queen....we just said queen ;D ;D

Bit*h!

igbell
21-11-08, 06:44 PM
Yeah and you know it.....

Cat_Macd
22-11-08, 01:41 AM
no need to be discreet BB. i do feel a bit of an idiot for having dropped him but i'll get over it!

amante, it's not manly to admit to having mental scars from one very brief meeting with a cute fluffy little kitten. :)

FJ_Biker
22-11-08, 01:12 PM
i do feel a bit of an idiot for having dropped him but i'll get over it!

we’ve all done it – the main thing is you and the bike are fine

6T
22-11-08, 03:00 PM
i do feel a bit of an idiot for having dropped him but i'll get over it!

we’ve all done it – the main thing is you and the bike are fine

as fj says weve all done it,i can remember a few years back now dropping my honda 750 four i had at the time,i was turnnig in to a parking space at slow speed and down she went luckally the bike had engine crash bars fitted so there was more damage to my pride than the bike but what a struggle getting the bike back upright was a heavy old lump ;D

BB
22-11-08, 07:22 PM
;D I recall dropping my fully laden T100 on damp cobbles in France coming up a slope from a riverside parking area. No way could I ever lift that so had to wait for my oh to come to the rescue. The gallant frenchman in the car following behind me simply looked at me when I shrugged at him, put his handbrake on and waited until he came back too! :o

BB

Cat_Macd
26-11-08, 02:25 AM
what a nice guy?!

you were a lot more pleasant, BB

BB
26-11-08, 07:57 PM
;D

Rich86
21-12-08, 01:02 AM
Yes, we've defo all had that humilating moment, i dropped my FZR once while completely static, got on, having issues starting it in the cold, lent over a little on the right, and my foot slid in and over i went with the bike, managed to settle it down slowly, but once past a certain point, and my foot being on a icy surface, i couldn't pull it back up. So let it go down on my leg, pulled myself out from under it then picked it up, a lady from work tried helping me lift it, bless her lol. ;D