PDA

View Full Version : Benobiker in Lyneham

Carbonkid
21-02-09, 10:12 PM
Was that you 'benobiker' I saw this afternoon? :o

You went straight passed my house in Lyneham. ;)

I don't think we've actually met yet, but I never forget a bike... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

mikesouthby
21-02-09, 10:18 PM
What were you doing at home with weather like this!!!!!

Carbonkid
21-02-09, 10:26 PM
Oh don't! >:(

I had to pick my daughter up from my parents in South Wales (1/2 term holiday) - which isn't a bad thing, but what a cracking day (Bloody typical). ::)

There were loads of bikes out too - just to make me feel even better!

And unfortunatly I can't come out Sunday either as - got someone coming round to buy my old gas fire!!!

mikesouthby
21-02-09, 10:28 PM
That's unfortunate mate, but there will be plenty more good days!

We ended up riding out to Loomies from GWs :)

benobiker
22-02-09, 10:49 AM
Morning Carbonkid!

Please complete the following questionaire in order to find out the answer to your question.

A) Was this person behaving in an irrisponsible manner at the time you saw them, ie Wheelie, doghnut, etc?

B) Are you affiliated to / do you work for any Law enforcement Agency?

C) Did they look cool?

IF the answer to C is yes and A and B no then yes it was. otherwise no certainly not and you cant prove nuffing right!! I wasnt here , you never saw me. OK! :D

Sorry stupidness seems to come over me on Sunny Sunday am.s !

The honest answer is i am afraid not! It werent me, is there another 1100WR like mine around here (not too many left now), wonder why the owner aint on here.

Didnt make it south of the M4 yesterday alas, and bike is waiting for service etc . Was it the same colours . Was it in good nick? Nice to know they are still out there and looking good.

Look forward to meeting soon, if last weeks meeting at the Sally is anything to go by i'd get yourself down this week, its kept me amused all week thinking about it. ;D

mikesouthby
22-02-09, 10:51 AM
lol

Carbonkid
26-02-09, 08:39 PM
Yes, no & no... lol

I was going by your avatar when I thought I spotted you. ::)

The bike & lid colours were the same. :-? I almost got all excited too. :o (platonically!) It looked in pretty good nick too...

Been bit busy lately hence the late reply. Hope to meet you soon too mate. ;)

crewy
27-02-09, 10:08 PM
The bike & lid colours were the same. :-? I almost got all excited too. :o

Hmmm i think a section of wiltshire bikers maybe be getting a bit to close :-?

Carbonkid
27-02-09, 11:16 PM
'platonically' ;) lol

benobiker
28-02-09, 05:32 PM
i agree with what Carbonkid said above, i just cant spell it! :)

benobiker
28-02-09, 05:33 PM
and just because i cant resist it now, to make anyone squirm,,, didnt think you can ever get too close when in leather... thats what nanny used to say when talking of our special love....oh i forget i am not suposed to ever say about that, and uncle herb!!! Funny havent seen uncle herb ofor many years now, strangely his house kept burning down ... most odd....Snigger...feeling uncomfortable anyone????? jolly good!! ;D, :-* :-* :-* :-* oh well....

mikesouthby
01-03-09, 12:47 AM
Oh dear... lol

kes2463
26-03-09, 11:14 AM
just nosing around the sight, found this & a great big LOL.

Benobiker, good sense of......... :o ;)

benobiker
26-03-09, 08:24 PM
Cheers Kes, much as I would love to claim all the above, some of it has been stolen from Mr. R Jervais.