PDA

View Full Version : George White Bloke

igbell
03-04-09, 05:18 PM
So who is the bloke from George Whites that gets to ride a different bike each day??

Oh by the way today you were on a Black Victory and had a Red VFR800 behind you through the traffic.

Davey
03-04-09, 09:02 PM
Well that could be pretty much anyone - but if its a cruiser (not a victory though as we don't sell them VN900 possibly) if so that'll probably be Dave and I take the Storm at the moment

sburv
20-04-09, 05:45 PM
The storm...? :-/

igbell
29-04-09, 08:59 AM
Mmm naughty lad, so this morning he was following me for once, on a Duke.
We get to the Wickes roundabout and he is a silly boy and dives between the cars to get onto the roundabout in front of me, but didnt look to see what was coming and was nearly put on the bonnet of a mini.....
Stu give him a slapped wrist

Davey
30-04-09, 05:58 PM
Mmm naughty lad, so this morning he was following me for once, on a Duke.
We get to the Wickes roundabout and he is a silly boy and dives between the cars to get onto the roundabout in front of me, but didnt look to see what was coming and was nearly put on the bonnet of a mini.....
Stu give him a slapped wrist

wouldn't have been any of ours on a duke - we don't sell them

Davey
30-04-09, 05:58 PM
The storm...? :-/

my Honda VTR1000 firestorm 'the storm'

igbell
01-05-09, 03:19 PM
Ah Stu it was the Orange Kwack, I know it is the same bloke as before as he rides in a black leather Jkt, and has a little bag across his sholder.

Davey
01-05-09, 09:18 PM
Ah Stu it was the Orange Kwack, I know it is the same bloke as before as he rides in a black leather Jkt, and has a little bag across his sholder.

That'll be Dave then - full face helmet but no visor - weird Aussies :-?